paparazzi-drew

y/n's pov:

me and drew have been dating since around season two of outer banks. we were both in the show and really hit it off. as me and drews characters had a relationship we had already had kisses and hugs and all that, but i guess that was practice for our real drew and y/n selfs.

currently me and drew were hanging out and we decided we wanted to go get food. "where do you wanna eat?" drew asks.

"honestly i just wanted mcdonalds" i say with a laugh. "what? i thought we were going to a restaurant and i got ready and shit, i would of stayed in my pj's if we were just ganna drive it through." he pouts.

i laugh as i listen to his rant. "okay, okay lets go out for real, you can pick." i say. i reach out my arms and he grabs my hands, pulling me up from the couch.

"you ready?" he asks. i nod my head. "sweet lets go." he says.

he grabs his truck keys and we walk outside.

we get in to the car and drive to the restaurant. when we got there, paparazzi spotted us, and as we got out they surrounded us with cameras.

i hated the flashing lights in my eyes, if you wanted a picture i would gladly take one with you, dont be an asshole about it.

"y/n?" drew says, since he couldn't see me in the crowd of people. "im here." i say. he uses my voice to find me, and grabs my hand so we dont use each other.

"we love you!"
"dont be rude take pictures"
"i love you drew!"
"you guys are so cute"
"y/n! drew! have you said i love you?"
"y/n your outfits so cute!"

"hi" i said, trying not to be mean. "hey." drew also says.

"look here!" someone said. we posed for their picture.

we took multiple more pictures and tried to talk to as many people as we could before drew spoke up. "uh hey- it was nice talking to you guys- we love you all." drew says as he starts to walk away, trying to pull me along with him.

i tried to follow drew but some paparazzi person had grabbed my arm, pulling me backwards.

drew let go of my hand to turn around and look at why i wasn't following him, but then the force of the other guy made me collapse over.

fuck this is embarrassing, i bet my falls going it be all over the internet soon.

"hey you dont touch her!" drew yells as he helps me up.

"look taking pictures is fine, we love talking to you but please dont put your hands on us." i say as i wipe dirt off of my pants.

"oh no im so sorry i didn't mean for you to fall." the guy says.

i give him a little smile as me and drew walk away.

~~~

it was the next morning and me and drew were tangled up in bed, sleeping when austin barged in.

"yo wake up!" he says as he turns on the lights.

"what!!" i groan as i open my eyes and sit up.

drew sits up beside me and rubs his eyes. "check out the group chat." austin says as he sits beside us on the bed.

i pull out my phone and read the chats

bailey🌸😻: www.celebxdrama.com: httpsDREWSTARKEY-Y/N Y/L/N

bailey🌸😻: Y/N DREW WTFFFFF

bailey🌸😻: like we all know drew and
y/n are like goals and would never treat each other like this so idk what this even is

nOyOuDoNtToPpER: WTFFFF

jD😎: AHHH

mads🤩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: Uuuuhhhhmmmm

rude-y🥱🫶: WHOA

JOMMIE: im scared

"click on the link." says austin. with confusion i click on the link and saw an edited video from last night, paparazzi edited the video so it looked like drew was the one who pushed me, and i told him not to put his hand on me.

"oh god." i say. "fuck." drew says.

"austin it's edited, i fell because paparazzi like sorta pushed me and i asked them not to put ther hands on me." i say.

"OH!" austin yells. "that makes so much more sense." he says.

me: guys that video is edited. me and drew went out to eat last night and paparazzi showed up, we said bye to them but when we were walking away one of em grabbed me, and i feel, and ig they made it look like drew pushed me. 

everyone texted back saying thats what they thought had happened and we reported the video and the paparazzi people got fined for it.

a/n:

so sorry this is shitty im just tryna finish and post my drafts.