birthday~ drew

summary: its drews birthday, and the obx cast has a little party for him, but you wished you would just confess your feelings to him.
(chase and maddie are tg in this)

it was drews birthday today and the cast decided to meet at madelyns apartment to cut a cake for him then go out to some bar.

since we would be going to a bar after i put on a little black dress and got ready until i felt confident, and felt good.

it was currently 7, mads said to be at her place at 7:30 but me and her were really close so i knew she wouldn't mind if i came a little early.

we lived in the same building so i ran down 1 floor and tried to open the door, but it wad locked so i knocked on her apartment door.

she opened her door and smiled, "hi." she says. "hey" i smile as i walk inside.

"you look so good!!" she says. "you do to!" i say as i admire her natural beauty.

"i dont even have any of my makeup on or my hair done, im struggling." she laughs.

"team work equals dream work, i can do your hair while you do your makeup." i say. "yes please." she says.

~~~

after around 20 minutes mads was ready, so we went to the living room and waited for everyone to arrive,

first was chase, then carlacia, then maddie and mariah, then jd, then fiona, then austin, then rudy, rudy took awhile because he was waiting for elanie, but he forgot she was with her family today for her cousins birthday.

we told drew to come at 7:40 because we wanted to surprise him with the cake.

we told him to come to maddies house so he and her could drive to the bar together.

we had the candles on the cake, and the lights out.

we waited for him to open the door. "MAD-" he gets cut off when he turns on the light and we start singing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DREW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO YOU!!" we all scream as his face gets red. he looked adorable.

"shit thanks guys!" he says as he blows out his candles, making us all cheer.

"yo what the hell im ganna cry" he jokes.

"how does it feel to be an old man, almost 30 like me." chase jokes. "oh it feels great." drew laughs.

"okay lets eat this cake and get outta here!" madelyn says as she runs to get some paper plates.

i have to go to the bathroom so i do that.

once im out, everyone had already said their personal happy birthdays to drew so its my turn.

i make my way over to him, and see him talking to fiona and austin, so i wait a minute before he's done and i walk closer, and see him.

"happy birthday drew." i smile. "why thank you y/n" he grins.

"29, huh?" i these. "oh yeah." he laugh.

"how was your day so far?" i ask. "pretty alright, i had a group facetime with mikayla, brooke, and logan, and then my mom called me, and my dad called, then i went out for lunch with the hellraiser cast, came back to my place to get ready for tonight, and here i am." he explains.