Hes mine~rafe

a/n: we are in college in this

me and rafe met in the beginning of the year, then realized we had a couple classes together.

after hanging out a couple times, we became inseparable, and the closest of friends.

he became my study buddy, workout pal, drinking partner, movie marathon cuddle bear, etc.

i may have formed a little crush on him..

my roommate, eliza, i loved her she was amazing except, it was very clear she liked rafe, and she knew i liked him but she didn't even try to hide it, she makes it publicly noticed that she has a thing for him, and it just pisses me off a little bit. he is my friend not hers.

currently it was 7pm, and rafe and his roommate topper were coming over, so we could go out. of course eliza asked to come with and i said yes.

"can i borrow your highlighter? mines practically finished." i say. "oh yeah sure of course." she smiles.

before i can grab it theres a knock on the door. "ill get it." i say as i walk to the door.

i open the door and topper and rafe walk inside.
"hey y/n!!" rafe says. "hi!!" i say as i give topper a side hug.

"you aren't even ready yet?" rafe asks as he looks at my hair that was half up, and half down in the process of being styled. "no- i you said you would be here at like 730" i say.

"we were bored" topper shrugs.

"sit for awhile we're almost ready" i say as i walk back in to the bathroom.

"im done so im ganna go sit with them." eliza says. "okay" i smile as i continue getting ready.

as finishing getting ready, all i can hear is laughter, i feel left our even though its my fault im taking forever getting ready.

once im ready i just change my top and walk to the main room. "im ready." i say. "finally." topper says jokingly.

i grab my purse and phone, and everyone starts putting their shoes on.

"i already called us an uber it should be here soon" rafe says as we walk our on to the street.

the car arrives and topper calls the front seat.

"im not sitting in the middle." rafe says. "i dont wanna be in the middle" i whine. "suck it up buttercup" rafe says.

"oh its okay i dont mind the middle." eliza says as we get in the car.

i could tell she was purposely leaning on to rafe and it was gross, like get off of him, he's not yours.

once we got to the bar, we showed our fake IDs and thankfully they believed them.

we all got some drinks and stood while sipping on them.

"we should go dance!" eliza says. "i need to be very drunk if you want me dancing." i say with a laugh.

"ugh dont be boring come on guys!!" she says. "not right now." i sigh. "fiiiiine." she groans.

"you wanna order food, i kinda want wings." says rafe. "you're always hungry, i swear." i say with a laugh. "yeah im not really hungry." says topper.

"i want food, me and rafe can eat at least" eliza says with a stupid grin.

"no its all good, if not everyone's hungry lets just wait." says rafe. "its not that im not hungry, i was just making fun of you for always being hungry." i say making topper laugh.

"i cant help it, im a growing boy." he says. "you're 19." i say. "okay, so im a big boy, i need my food." he says.

"please never say that again." topper says making us laugh.