Chapter 30

"Sir, lalakiera 'yan, eh."

I looked away when Sir Dominic caught me staring at my first year student in Stenography. I was staring at her from afar while she's busy talking to some other men, which are her friends who are also my students in Stenography.

I will be their Stenography teacher for four years. Doremi Castillo, Archie del Rosa, Clark Earl Montelive, Jeydee Euboseo, Prince John Ismael Mirondo, Marco Montes, Van Yu. All of them are the men friends of Nephele Rai Clarkson from the first day of school.

Nephele Rai Fortaleza Clarkson...

That is her full name, but everyone are calling her Ellai or Elle. It feels like I wanna call her a different name, a name that no one's calling her aside from me. She has her green eyes, it really suited on her. Her father is a half German and half American, while her mother is a pure Filipina.

She's still young. She's younger than me for nine years. Age doesn't matter anyway, right?

The first time I laid my eyes on her, she caught my heart. I never felt this before, I never fell in love, I never experienced being in love. I know what love really is even though this is the first time I felt this. It's so unexplainable.

Just like her name, it was so hard to reach her, it was so hard for me to reach her standards. She likes men who are her batch mates, and I am nothing but a teacher to her. But that won't change my feelings towards her.

"Sir CJ, ha, nagiging stalker ka na niyan."

One day, Sir Dominic teased me when he caught me saving some photos of Miss Clarkson from her social media accounts while I am in my office. I am saving her pictures on my files to collect, to print it, and to develop it. I closed my laptop and faced Sir Dominic.

"Mind your own business," I coldly told him.

"Wala akong business, Sir, eh. Hindi naman kasi ako negosyante, guro lang naman ako," he joked and chuckled.

"I'm busy, stop kidding around," I said and faced my laptop again.

"Busy kay Miss Clarkson? Addict ka, Sir CJ, ha," he teased. "Estudyante pa lang 'yan, Sir, first year student pa lang. Sabihan mo 'yang junior na kailangan niya pang maghintay ng ilang taon."

"Hey!" saway ko at sinamaan siya ng tingin. "That's not what I want from her," I corrected him, pertaining to a sex.

"Obsessed ka pala sa kaniya kung ganoon?" panunukso niya pa sa akin. "Lagot na, Sir, kabanas naman dahil sa estudyante na lalakiera ka pa na-obsess."

"Just shut up and do your job," I commanded. "Don't tell anyone about this. Ayokong may makaalam dahil baka si Miss Clarkson dumugin ng mga estudyante. Just keep this a secret between us, it's too early for her to know about this."

"Okay naman sa akin, Sir, ayoko ring makialam diyan."

That is the last thing he said before he left my office. I closed my eyes and massaged the bridge of my nose. I straightened on my seat and placed my hands on my desk. I think, I fell in love in a wrong time but in a right person. I should control my feelings for now. She's still young and still studying.

As years had passed, she's still the great play girl of the school. She's always like this and that, but my feelings for her are still the same. Habang lumilipas ang panahon ay napapansin ko ang pagbabago ng kaniyang katawan. Her boobs are getting bigger and bigger, and even her butt. I am not a pervert kind of person but damn... I wanted to cup those big parts of her. Fuck! I should avoid thinking about nonsense things like this! Nephele Rai is still a student!