Notes

This is a reminder: My characters' perspectives and mine are not the same. Everything that was written in this story are fictional. Be an open-minded kind of person and please avoid toxicity. Respect anyone like how you respect your love ones. We are not here for a war, we are here to help each other.

- - -

Hi! Thank you so much for reaching this far. Thank you for the positive comments and for the compliments, Marks. Thank you for inspiring me, you gave me reasons to continue this until the end.

I really fell in love with my characters here, Nephele Rai Clarkson and Clarence Jayv Evans, because I learned a lot from them compared to the first installment of Passion Series. Hoping that you also learned a lot from the characters and from the story.

Always remember, you have to be who you are and that won't less you as a person. I hope my characters' realizations, mistakes, and everything in this story taught you a lot.

Completing an another story is a big achievement for me and I am so ecstatic right now, feels like I'm on cloud nine. God, my family, my friends, and all of you, Marks, are my guide and inspirations in my journey.

Thank you so much, Marks. See you in Passion Series #3 entitled "Memories Of The Wind". The story of the youngest in Evans siblings, Alizeh Noelani. The story was already posted.