Epilogue

"Did you already miss me, Han?"

Hon? I cocked a brow when I heard that from Rai when she just walked pass by me at the Mall. She didn't even bother to glance at my direction. She's busy talking to someone through call. Nakita niya kaya ako?

I decided to walked back and she didn't even notice me. Something came up from my mind, making a move to get her attention. She's really busy talking to that someone in the call and she didn't even see me walking to her direction.

"How's my baby?"

Baby? What the fuck? Is that the endearment of her and her fucking guy? That call sign was too corny! Binangga ko kaagad siya ang kaniyang balikat kaya nabitiwan niya ang hawak niyang cellphone at nahulog iyon sa sahig.

I smirked in triumph. Rai cussed whispery and she even looks annoyed. She lifted her head to me and she was about to shout but she couldn't do it when she found out that I was the one who bumped into her.

"Oh, I can pay for your phone," I offered coolly after glancing at her phone on the floor.

It's been years but the familiar feeling filled me seeing her again. She changed a lot, I can say that. She became more beautiful than I expected. She got taller but I am still taller than her. Nakabusangot ngayon ang kaniyang mukha dahil sa basag niyang cellphone na nasa sahig.

"No, thanks," she refused to my offer and gritted her teeth.

Galit ka na niyan, Rai? Bakit ang ganda mo pa rin?

"I didn't mean to bump into you, you're standing in my way," I reasoned and smiled slyly.

I was so glad that destiny did something for us to meet again. She sighed heavily in annoyance. She really know how to control her irritations and frustrations now, huh? That made me amazed on her. I love the new her and.. I still love her.

"Sorry then," she apologized in a lower voice but she sounded like I forced her to apologize to me.

After that, she decided to get her broken phone on the floor. I was about about to help her but she did not let me. I shrugged and just let her do what she wants. Oh damn, I really missed this gorgeous lady.

I was busy staring at her when she was about to walk away. I immediately grabbed her arm for her to face me again. Her green eyes irritatedly gazed me.

"What? I can buy a new phone. Don't worry, I'll throw this away," she said coldly and lifted her phone on the air.

I just cock a brow. "I want to apologize to you for ruining your chitchat with your baby, Rai." I even emphasized her name before turning my back to her.

I smirked again. Hindi puwedeng humanap siya ng iba nang ganoon na lang. She left me years ago without telling me why. We're not done yet. How could she find someone else while I am still addicted to her?

Ganoon na lang? Matapos ng pinagsamahan naming dalawa ay parang wala lang? No, I won't let her marry anyone else. I will prove to her that she's destined to me, I will prove that she's mine. She will and she have to be mine.