thirteen

sorry bout yesterday
hows ur mum

dead

WAIT NO I MEANT HOW R U COPING
I LITERLALY DIDNT THINF THAT THROUGH
I AM SO SORYY

ITS FINE LMAO

ok good bc that would have been REALLY awkward

ikr 💀

ok so how are u alex

i am okay me and my mom weren't that close

ohh okayy well how about
to make it up to you
i can like uber u sum food

yes make it mcdonalds
mcchicken burger large meal, the drink
make it frozen coke and the large chips
also a hashbrown

well that was easy
whats your address

oh wait i dont have money lmao scratch that

its fine i'll pay, ur address?

(insert address)

u dont live to far from me, i could just go get it and take
it to u urself?

come here and u wont have any limbs left

yk i could actually be a uber delivery and just told
u i was a content creator so i dont look poor

please i dont even have a job ✋

true im on my way now, bye

byee
WAIT WTF
CLAY I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD
YOU ARE SO ANNOYING IF YOU SHOW UP HERE
IM GONNA KILL YOU
delivered

-

alex rolled her eyes while sliding off the app. she was praying he wouldn't show up here because she looked like a hot mess.

she had mascara running down her face, a ripped oversize shirt and grey sweatpants than are nearly falling off her hips.

alex was hoping he wouldn't come her but she souldn't bring herself to clean up. after her mom's death, she was very unmotivated. she hadn't eaten since she found out the news, which was last night. but clay had texted her at the wrong time. now that clay, hopefully, will uber her some food, she might eat. she had lost her appetite before but now the mention of food has got her feeling like she hasn't eaten in years.

although her and her mum weren't very close, it would obviously still be upsetting. the cause of death was a car accident. the taxi driver was apparently looking at the gps as to where to go, rather then watching where they were going. he ran them straight into a building. the sad bit is he survived, and not alex's mom, lucky bitch.

alex moved out with her bestfriend at fifteen years old, then two years later she found a small two-bedroom house for herself. alex never really thought about getting a roomate, maybe just a guest room for someone in the future.

her bestfriend drifted and alex hadn't really gotten close with anyone since, apart from clay. but alex wouldn't dare call him a friend incase he didn't see her that way, just some random girl he got his friend mixed up with.

alex couldn't seem to figure out how she actually feels towards clay. whether she sees him as a friend, a close friend, a homie, or even more.

knock knock knock

'oh my god please don't let it be him' alex thought to herself. she got up from ontop of the kitchen counter and stopped at the door.

she squeezed her eyes shut for a second and prayed. alex put a hand behind her back and crossed 2 fingers. using the other hand to open the door.

alex opened her eyes while opening the door, met with a 6,3 blondie, holding a mcdonalds bag and a frozen coke.

"delivery for linda alex?" he smiles.