fourteen

i stand at the door, mouth wide open. i stare right into his green eyes, in which i could get lost in.

"clay herbet?" i ask. his face lights up, and i take that as a yes. "what are you doing here." i grumble.

"i got your food." he smiles like an innocent child. i roll my eyes and open my door wider. his mouth widens a little more, joined with a smile and he scurries in. clay looks around my place, i can't see his expression.

"don't judge it." i state. he ignores it and turns to me. he asks,

"so what happened to your face?" he asks, pointing at my ruined mascara.

"what happened to your name? religious? did your parents name you when they were five?"

"well played." he admits. clay hands me the food. he once again, looks around and sees my couch. he runs for it and flops onto it. i sigh and follow behind. i sit on the opposite couch, crossing my legs into criss cross apple sauce.

i place the food in my lap and dig into the bag. i see my burger and my face lights up. i quickly fumble to get it out and open the box.

i immediately grab the burger with 2 hands and bite into it. i look up and see clay giving me puppy eyes. i consider giving him some for a moment.

"no, i don't want to share this, it's too good to give up." i say after i finish chewing my mouthful. he sighs and looks down, all apart of his guilty act.

"fine." i roll my eyes, holding my arm out to give him the burger. he fixes his posture and snatches the burger. he takes a massive bite, nearly half the burger.

my jaw drops to the floor. he holds the burger out for me to take and i just stare at him in shock.

"bro i wanted that." i sigh sadly, taking it from his grasp. i take another bite.

"sorry but i did buy it after all."

"TOO MAKE UP FOR SOMETHING!" i point out. he looks taken back and i just keep eating.

"can i atleast have a fry-"

"NO!" i yell. he just accepts it and awkwardly sits, looking around. then he gets a bit comfortable, ending up laying on his stomach and running is hand across the carpet.

"look if you wanted something to do you came to the wrong place."

clay just shakes his head and gets up, wondering off to another room. i just keep eating (lol)

"ew what the fuck is this." i hear after a few moments, then clay appears in the doorway. i look to see what he is holding and it's a cucumber.

"a cucumber?"

"ohhhhhhhh oh- ok." he says like his whole life has been a lie. i give him a confused look and he says, "oh i thought it was a dildo."

"have you never fucking seen a cumcumber in your life?" i question, shocked (an- sorry its supposed to be cucumber but i think ima leave it 💀💀💀)

"no?" he yells from my kitchen.

"you uncoltured twat."

"WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY OF THESE DILDO LOOKING THINGS?!"

"CUCUMBERS!? BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD!?" i say more as a question then a statement.

"WELL OBVIOUSLY NOT IF I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS!" he yells, coming back into the loungeroom with a dr pepper.

"your just uncoltured." i say, taking a sip from my frozen coke.