twenty- nine

"SHHH oh my goodddd." nick groans at drista's loud laughing. i laugh at their antics, i sit up and lift myself off of clay after having my head on his leg for nearly an hour.

"i better head out." i say, "it's getting late."

"how's your neck?" clay asks. i actually had trouble breathing a couple times, but it's really not clay's problem to deal with. so instead i say,

"it's fine, i'm heading home now."

"you can stay the night if you'd like, i have a spare bed in my room." drista offers.

"or there's extra room in my bed." nick winks.

"ew." drista fake gags.

"or my bed." clay rolls his eyes at nick. i laugh at their offerings.

"i'd love to stay but i'd rather not be a bother."

"you won't be, and we'd love you to stay." clay re assures. i sigh, not knowing what to do, and even if i do stay, who would i go with?

"alright fine." i say, a variety of 'yes!'s come from the three. "but i'm staying with clay."

"ughhhh noo why not mee?" nick asks grumpily.

"as much of a hottie you are, i really don't know you." i laugh.

"GET TO KNOW ME THEN." nick sternly yells, laughing after. i laugh along and just shake my head.

"why not me?" drista pouts. "because i barely know you either."

"dibs hanging out with you tomorrow then." drista says. i nod and agree to hanging out with her tomorrow.

-time skip-

"DUDE THATS SO NOT FAIR!" i yell at nick. we have been playing mario kart for over an hour and i was versing nick. he had thrown a banana right infront of my car and slowed me down.

"HOW IT'S LITERALLY THE GAME."

"WHATEVER!" i scoff.

the rest of the night was just filled with laughter and fun, until drista and nick went off to their rooms and left me and clay out in the living room.

we played a few more games until going up to clay's room. i didn't have any toothbrush or anything, so i just jump right into clay's bed. he goes into the bathroom that is attatched to his bedroom and brushes his teeth, leaving the door open.

"i'm gonna have to leave like as soon as i wake up."

"why?" clay asks, standing in the doorway.

"well i have nothing here, like hygiene and clean clothes and stuff, so i have to change, and i think you've forgotten but i need to get a job, so i have a job interview lined up at 9 am tomorrow."

"ok? and? just wear some of my clothes, or even drista's, or NICK'S if you must, even though he stinks, and we have spare toothbrushes, showers, and it's online? yeah so do it here, with the top quality webcam." clay explains, washing his mouth out and doing other things in the bathroom.

"too much of a hassle, it's alright i'm fine to go- go uhm home." i begin stuttering as clay comes out shirtless. i can't help but stare, he has the nicest body.

he laughs as he hears my stuttering, and sees me staring. he jumps into bed beside me and covers himself in his blankets. "we love your company."

"yeah clearly." i laugh as clay wraps his arms around me. "but i can't just be here forever."

"yes you can."

"i wish."

~~~~~~~~~

lmao guys i was thinking if i should write smut next chapter but then like bish she has neck injury