forty- four

i walk in the door with clay and drista on either side of me. nick is asleep on the couch with his mouth hanging open. i laugh at the sight.

drista goes off to her room and clay grabs my hand and drags me to his room.

"so where does that leave us?" clay asks has he jumps on his bed. i sit on his spinny desk chair and say,

"i really don't know."

"alex." clay says. but i matt comes to my mind. which one do i want? my feelings for matt aren't THAT real, he probably has hoes.

"i seriously dunno."

"friends for now?" clay asks, hope in his eyes.

"no." i say, smiling and launching at clay. i land ontop of him and connect my lips with his. he wraps his arms around my waist and i grab his face.

"EUGH GET A ROOM!" drista yells at us. we break apart and look over at the doorway where drista stands, a disgusted look on her face.

she walks off and we laugh. i roll off of clay and we lay beside eachother, looking at the roof. "your my boyfriend."

clay starts wheezing when i say that out of no where. i laugh a little since his laugh is contagious.

"your a dickhead." clay laughs. i playfully roll my eyes.

"yeah yeah, you too." i smile. "but you have to tell me when i'm being a burden"

"oh fuck off with that, you never are." he says, wrapping his arm around my waist.

i start getting a little bit nervous incase he says something about my weight change. but he doesn't. god i love him.

before i know it, clay is out like a light. so i drift off to sleep aswell.

~~~~~~~~~~~

anyways wassup guys
TW
a girl in my class sent her nudes and a video of her masturbating with a pencil to some boys in my class who were drunk and he sent around the video and everyone our age has seen it

and they call her pencil sharpener 💀💀💀💀