thirty

me and drista had decided the day before that we would hangout all day together, but obviously i had an interview to do before hand. so i got that over with and they said they would send me an email letting me know if i got the job at the restaurant.

so after i got changed into some comfier clothes and went to clays house.

"DRISTTAAAAA YOUR FAVOURITE IS HERE!" i yelled upstairs. i heard a faint 'coming' from upstairs (an- dont even)

i wait at the front door looking at my phone, until clay sneaks up beside me and scares me. i scream and he starts wheezing.

"oh my god it's not funny." i breathe out heavily, putting a hand on my chest.

"can i come tooo." he pleads, recovering from his laughter.

"no, it's girls day." i say, as if he's literally dumb, which he is.

"no i'm a girl undercover please." he jokes.

"no, it's for girls who aren't undercover." i shoot back.

"i'm not oh my god stop assuming things." he puts hands on his hips.

"yeah whatever." i lightly hit him with the back of my hand, just as drista comes down. she greets me with a hug, which literally is so adorable in my opinion.

"you look pretty." i compliment.

"as do you." she smiles.

"as if, anyways, lets go." i throw up my keys and catch them again. we open the front door to go out, but clay steps out infront, stopping us.

"wait can i please go."

"oh my god no, now move before i push you into your own garden." i say, making him move immediately. me and drista walk past and say bye.

"have her home by 6!" clay yells before i shut my door. once i put the key in the egnition and start driving off, i say,

"we're a hundred percent staying out after 6."  with a mischievous grin on my face. drista bluetooths her phone to my car and plays some music

"you like artic monkeys?" she asks.

"who doesn't." i scoff. she agrees and plays 'do i wanna know?'.

"is this about someone you like hm?" i tease.

"maybe.." drista says, her face immediatly going red, turning her head to look out the window.

"oo do they go to school with you? how did you guys meet?"

"yes they go to school with me, and we met through a seating plan." she says, "he was super flirty too but he's kind of an ass."

"you like ass though, do you not?" i ask, "WAIT are you coming out to me? do you not like ass?"

"NO! i like ass, i mean like, he's like a rude one. it's hard to explain, like he's super nice but teasingly rude, and he knows what he's doing." drista rambles. i smile and say,

"does clay and or nick know?"

"nick does. for some reason i told him even though i hate nick." drista internally face palms.

"you and nick are secretly bestfriends behind this hated"

"no we aren't, and he swore he wouldn't tell clay."

"why don't you want him to know?" i say, pulling up into the carpark. i turn off the car and lock it. once we walk around the car to eachother, she says,

"because he's my brother? he doesn't need to know about my love life."

"would you tell him if you guys ended up dating?"

"well one, we won't date, and two, only if it's serious and he's serious about it." drista says, entering the mall.

"he definitely has a thing for you." i say, "what shop you wanna go to?"

"drinks first, and no, he doesnt."

"let me know when he asks you out, i'll say 'i told you so'" i laugh, heading to the drink station.

~~~~~~~~~~

OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH U GUYS SO MANY READS OMG and guys... dream face revealed. EVEN THO U ALREADY KNEW THAT OK BUT IN THIS BOOK LETS PRETEND HE IS STILL FACELESS ON THE INTERNETIN THIS BOOK AS OF NOW, IDK HE MIGHT FACE REVEAL AT SOME POINT BUT FROM NOW ON UNTIL I SAY SO, HE DON'T HAVE A FACE OKOK.