sixteen

"what now?" clay asks, fiddling with his thumbs.

"so your a content creator, yes?" i make sure.

"oh god." clay shakes his head while burying it in his hands.

"what's your stage name?" i ask.

"uhm dream."

"dream? that's your stage name?" i ask. "what kind of fucking name is 'dream'."

"yes, it's my stage name." clay sighs.

"jeez don't sound so disappointed." i say, grabbing my laptop and then i open twitter. i search 'dream' and he does come up. no actual photos of him though.

"your faceless?"

"mhm."

"then how do i know this is you huh." i question.

"because you should trust me? i literally own that account." clay dumbfounds. (i think thats the word lmao) i don't believe him, so

"let me tweet something to make sure then."

"please not something that can start chaos." clay sighs, handing me his phone, in which twitter is opened. i begin to create a new post. i type in my tweet while facing the phone away from clay, so he cant see what i write. i hit post and snicker, holding onto clays phone.

once clay understands he wont be getting his phone, he scrambles and grabs my laptop, opening the new post on his account.

'i hate george, all georges' in fact, just thought i would let ya'll know, ok so anyways i have a new bestfriend, her name is alex and the rest of u can get fucked 🖕👁👅👁 uwu'

"DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK!"

"ahh so it is you, you can't take it down by the way." i smirk. clay groans and refreshes the page on my laptop. it already has a couple thousand likes and comments. i cackle and lean my head back a little.

"ohhh thats golden." i say, putting clay's phone under my ass, so he can't grab it, and whipping out my own, opening twitter and taking a screenshot of the tweet. i lightly laugh to myself, then that laugh turns into a cackle, then a wheeze.

clay laughs a little at my stupidity. but then quickly turns into confusion.

"wait, did you put my phone under your ass before?"

"uhm, no?" i hold in my laugh.

"bro your bones are gonna crack it!" clay yells, keeping a straight face. i deadpan and turn my head to him.

"bitch shut the fuck up, now i'm not getting off and you won't get your phone." i huff, crossing my arms across my chest.

"you know i can easily push you off."

"not if i threaten to kick you out." i raise an eyebrow. he just shrugs and, with one big shove, pushes me off the bed. then grabbing his phone.

"alright," i start, blowing a bit of hair out of my face, "out."

"no." clay giggles.

"let's go, out." i say, clapping. i head out myself, knowing he will follow since he is very clingy. i head downstairs and hear footsteps behind me. i smirk to myself. i head to the front door, beginning to grab my coat, acting like i'm about to head out.

"i'm not actually kicking you out, i just wanna go outside, i haven't been out in a while."

"so we both are going out?" clay asks.

"yeah, going for a walk, got everything?" i ask. everything to go home, i think to myself.

"yep!"

"after you." i say, twisting the door handle and pulling the door in, letting clay walk out. i close the door behind him and lock it. turning around and putting my coat back on the hanger. i flop down on the couch and open tiktok.

~

a lot has been happening recently 😩 sorrryyyyy