eighteen

"alright." i groan, sitting up properly, waking up clay. he whines, not moving too much, just wrapping his arms around my waist.

"nope, off. it's time for you to go home." i demand, standing up so he lets go. i stand infront of him, putting my hands out for him to grab. he grabs my hands and i pull him up.

"you already still have everything in your pockets from earlier." i check, pulling him over to the door. he rubs his eyes.

"i shouldn't drive while tired."

"care to give me your address then? i'll drive you home." i offer. he just gives a little 'mhm' and gets in the passenger seat of my car when i unlock it. i hop in the drivers seat and he gives me directions.

——————

"and this house here." he points. i drive to the side of the road and just stop the car, not putting it into park.

"well see you later." i wave. he just freezes, then turns to look at me. i throw him a confused look.

"wanna meet my sister and roomate?" he asks. my confused look turnes into a wide eye look. i ask 'you sure?' and he just pulls me out.

we walk up the the front door and he unlocks it. as he pushes the door open, i hear a feminine yell from the second story

"NICK IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M GONNA MAKE HIS DAD COME CURB STOMP YOUR SHORT ASS!!"

"I'M LITERALLY TALLER THEN YOUR PETTY 14 YEAR OLD SELF!" (an- idk how hold she is now just roll wit it) the second male voice yells back. i just look up at clay and laugh.

"OI DRISTA COME DOWN HERE NICK, COME OUT OF THE LIVING ROOM INTO THE KITCHEN!" clay yells at both of them. grabbing my hand and pulling me into the kitchen. i quickly pull out my phone and swipe onto my camera, making sure my appearance looks decent.

"what do you wan- hello woman." the girl comes around the corner, a phone in hand. classic teenager. but i can't say anything because mines in hand aswell.

"you hang around tommy too much." clay says, before i can answer. "thats drista, my sister." i just smile and wave. "and then that's nick." clay points at the guy coming around the corner.

"your hot." he stops in his tracks. clay lets out a little laugh and i just look nick up and down.

"your not too bad yourself." i compliment. he goes bright red and i laugh.

"so much for being with me forever." clay scoffs.

"i never said that." i furrow my eyebrows. "twelvies these days." i shake my head.

"anyways, now i've met you guys can i go home and never see you again, but i'll see you nick." i say, winking at nick.

"this is racist." clay complains.

"bro." i laugh. "i'm out."

"CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER!?" nick yells out before i close the door. i turn around and he throws his phone at me. i enter my name and put my contact as 'hot woman'. i throw his phone back and say bye to drista. she waves back and i shut the door.

before i walk away i hear drista say 'i like her she's nice' and clay scold nick for instantly hitting on me. i laugh and get in my car, going to head back to my house.