thirty- one

after hanging out with drista, it was about 5 when we left the mall. but we weren't ready to go home yet, so we put all the stuff in my car and went for a walk.

"my brother really likes you, you know."

"i know i am pretty attractive." i joke. she laughs. "nah but all seriousness?"

"a hundred percent bro, he's CRAZY over you."

"that's such an over statement."

"it's really not though, he is always talking about you and wants to be around you."

"that's what friends do too." i say. drista looks over at me with an emotionless face.

"your annoying." she says.

"yeah you are too." i shove her arm. we walk around a couple blocks, talking about the most random things. then we head back to my car. we jump in and the time is 6:38pm. i turn my phone off of 'do not disturb' and listen to all the notifications roll in.

majority of them being clay. i look over to drista and show her all the missed calls. i do a worried face (like this 😬) and call clay back, putting the phone on speaker. after not even 1 ring, he answers.

"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH I SAID HOME BY 6!"

"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH I DIDN'T LISTEN!" i match his energy.

"GET HOME NOW."

"NAH I'M KIDNAPPING DRISTA BITCH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK I WAS GONNA DO WITH HER YOU DUMB FREAK!"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!"

"I dOnT kNoW- FUCKING SHUSH OR I'LL KEEP HER FOR LONGER!" i mock him at first, cutting myself off and going back to my yelling voice.

"NO THE FUCK YOU WON'T!"

"CLAY NO ONE ASKED" drista yells. me and her start cracking up but clay is FURIOUS. at this point i can't even tell if he's joking.

"oh my god we are coming back now...maybe." i say, quickly hanging up. i mischievously laugh.

"we shouldn't go home." drista laughs.

"i can't even tell if he's actually cranky or not so we probably should" i say.

"party pooper." drista huffs, sitting back in her seat. i just playfully roll my eyes and we start heading home.

~~~~~~

OMG I STG I WANNA BASH THIS ONE BITCH AT SCHOOL WHO I USED TO CALL MY BESTFRIEND I FUCKING HATE HER AND MY TEACHER MADE A NEW SEATING PLAN AND I WAS NEARLY GONNA HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO HER AND I LOOKED AT THE TEACHER AND SHOOK MY HEAD BRO SHE DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO ASK SHE JUST KNEW AND LET ME SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE SO ITS FINE

BUT FUCK I WANNA BASH HER AND THE CLASS CLOWN LITERALLY TELLS ME TO AND HE SAID IF SHE BRINGS OTHER PEOPLE INTO IT THEN HE WILL GET HIS FRIENDS (WHO HAVE BEEN IN MANYYYY FIGHTS) LIKE FUCK I WANNA BASH HER FUGLY FACE IN DAMN OK BYE