forty- two

i continue on with my job, after a while, forgetting I had to see clay.

i enter the locker room and matt isnt there. i grab my clothes and change, part of the daily grind.

i finish up in the locker room and leave, heading out the front to my car, but of course, running into clay.

"so, you have some explaining to do." clay says, almost immediately. i continue walking to my car but stop at the curb and sit on it

"thanks for the greeting" i sarcastically say.

"your welcome, so?" clay says wanting an answer.

"where's drista?" i ask, trying to avoid his curiousness.

"went home, now explain." clay practically demands. i sigh and pull out my phone. i go onto my notes app and pull out the explanation page i wrote, handing him my phone.

i knew this day was bound to happen, so I came prepared. i hate using my words and it's easier to just write it.

i look over to clay and see a concentrated look on his face, his eyes moving left to right along my screen.

________

Dear Clay

I knew this was gonna happen. I knew we would accidently run into each other, and I knew you would want answers.

So basically, well, as you know, I had a chat with mom and as I was talking I soon realized that I was just weighing down on you guys and I really needed to stop. There was a reason why I didn't have friends before you.

I couldn't keep them, they always said how I just put to much pressure and shit onto them and I refuse to do it again. You might not think I am right now but if I stayed then you would soon come to the realization.

I truly am sorry but I would rather put it all on myself then have you apart of it. I don't deserve you. You are to good for me.

If you're worried about me, don't be. I'm not gonna lie and say im fine but I will get help. I will figure it out, even if it's by myself, on my own.

I love you, but I won't. - linda alex
------------------

A/N

BRO GUYS GUYS SHOULD I MAKE THE TITLE 'I LOVE YOU BUT I WONT- LINDA ALEX' OR NO?!

OMGGGGG btw hey guys LOOK WHO MADE A NEW CHAPTER HUH YEAH ME MHM