twenty-six

"are you actually alright?" i hear clay say while im scrolling through my phone. i was tossing up the idea to ignore it, but that would be to obvious, so i just let out a small 'mhm'.

"come here, your so far away." clay says, sitting up and pulling me next to him while he lays back down.

"your so clingy" i throw my phone on the table and snuggle under clay's arm.

"your cute."

"yeah i know." i joke. he just re adjusts himself to face me and then he plays with my hair.

"you need to wash your greasy hair."

"yeah whatever." i laugh, smacking his hand away. he just shakes his head and puts his hand back where it previously was. i look up at him and he is very focused on my hair, he looks cute too. i look at his lips, so kissable.

he catches me, then smiles at me, leaning down and giving me a clean kiss, lasting a few seconds. i smile my way out of the kiss and grab one of his hands out of my hair. i play with his hands, tracing circles on it. i put my head against his chest and close my eyes.

"i wish nick was here." i mischievously smile, ruining the moment.

"you really had to ruin that?" his sleepy voice says.

"hey- you always ruin shit with bringing up the british wanker." i point out. he doesn't respond, resting his whole body, relaxing.

i let my body go limp aswell, keeping my eyes shut. i yawn and eventually drift off into sleep.

time skip-

i yawn as clay lightly shakes me awake. i look up at him and groan, rolling over and shoving my face into the couch.

"i thought i would wake you before i go."

"your going already?" my raspy voice says.

"i've been here since 11am, it's 8pm." he says.

"then we can go out for a walk!" i jump up, ready for the night ahead.

"at 8?"

"yes at 8, get ready." i say, running to my room and nearly ripping my closet door off of its hinges. i love late night walks/ activities, and now i get to finally do it after not going for one in forever.

i throw on a massive sweater and run back out to the loungeroom.

"READY?!"

"i don't really wanna go.." he looks me in my eyes. my happy expression fades away.

"oh ok." i say, walking back to my room to take of my jumper.

"no i'm kidding lets go." he grabs my hand and we head out.