✧ Ten ✧

Jamie

I woke up and my ass hurt. Damon was still lying next to me, looking at me with a small smile on his face.
"Good morning." He smiled at me.
"Morning." I leaned over and kissed him.
He tossed his arm over me, rubbing my stomach. "I really need to talk to you about something."
"Me too, can I go first? Please?" I sat up.
Damon sat up, too. "Go ahead."
There was two ways this could go. But either way, I was getting what I wanted. I took a deep breath. "I want a baby."
"A baby?" He was shocked.
I nodded. "A baby."
"Like a baby-baby?"
"Well, I already talked to Jane about the whole thing, and she offered to be a surrogate for us."
"Jameison...that's huge."
"I know it's huge, but it's literally the only thing I want. Please, please, please." I was literally begging him. "The only thing you'd have to do is jerk off into a cup, Damon, please."
He was quiet for a few minutes, "If that's what you really want."
"Really?" My heart began to flutter.
"Yes, let's go for it."
I jumped on top of him, kissing his face. "I literally can't even begin to tell you how much this means to me." I threw my arms around him and held on to him tightly. "What was it you were going to tell me?"
He hesitated, and then smiled. "Nothing. It's nothing for now, it can wait."
"Are you sure, baby?" I raised a brow. "You made it seem important."
"It is, but it can wait for now."
Part of me told me that he was lying. But the other half of me was so excited, that I let it go. "I'm gonna go call Jane." I put on a smile and kissed him.
"I'm gonna lay back down."

We left the hotel later in the evening and when we came home, he was still acting like something was off. He told me not to worry, but that only made me worry more.
"Honestly, Jamie, I'm fine." He sighed, flopping on to the couch.
"When are you doing to tell me?" I raised a brow.
"When the timings right."
"And when will the timing be right?" I crossed my arms over my chest.
He sat up and opened his arms for me to climb in his lap, and begrudgingly, I straddled him, tossing my arms around his neck. "Once we start the baby stuff,"
"We're starting that ASAP though."
"As soon as we start it for real," He nodded.
"Promise me," I held out my pinkie.
He hesitated and then let out an annoyed sigh, wrapping his pinkie around mine. "I promise."