✧ Five ✧

Damon

Jamie laid under me, his thighs wrapped around my hips, his nails digging into my shoulders, my lips crashing against his. Sex almost every night was something we'd done since Jamie hit the age of sixteen.
I thrusted into him and his dug his nails deeper. Pulling out, I swiveled my hips before plunging back in. I was hitting his sweet spot and making him pant, his body jerking.
"You like that?" I pulled out until just the head was inside of him.
"God, yes." He moaned and I bucked my hips, entering the rest of my cock in one go.
A sickly feeling washed over me and I pulled out hastily, earning a pain filled groan from Jamie. I ran to the bathroom, bile rising in my throat. I made it to the toilet just in time, retching into it.
"Are you okay, baby?" Jamie rushed in behind me.
I hugged the toilet, shaking violently. "I'll be fine." My throat and nose burned.
"Are you sure?" He kneeled next to me.
I closed the lid and flushed, still leaning against it, the porcelain felt cool against my sweaty skin. "I'm sure, Jamie."
Jamie rubbed the back of my neck and helped me up.
"I feel kind of guilty now." I said.
Jamie raised a brow. "Why?"
I looked at his still very hard length, still glistening at the top.
Jamie blushed, catching on. "Don't feel like that, I'll just get off in the shower or something."
I shrugged. "I'm gonna get a cold shower after I scrub my mouth."
He pressed his lips to my temple. "I love you."
"I love you, too."

Jamie

"Are you sure you'll be okay if I go with Jane, babe?"
Damon smiled, "I'll be fine. Just go with her."
I held his hand. "Call me if you need anything, I love you."
"I love you, too, Jamie." He said as I kissed his forehead.
Jane had to practically drag me out of the house because I didn't want to leave him. After last night, he just looked so horrible. He'd also thrown up twice more. God, I hoped he was okay.
My twin and I were meeting with the rest of my bride's maids at the dress shop so that they could get fitted and hopefully purchase everything.
I had three bride's maids, Victoria - my oldest sister, Ashlie - a Damon's sister, and, Rachael - my younger sister, and then, of course, Jane was my maid of honor.

Once each of them had agreed that they all liked the chosen dress, they were fitted and then they paid and were all talking excitedly, Jane called me over. "Jamie, look at this dress." She picked one up on a hanger. "Can you try it on, please?"
"Why would I wanna try it on?" I raised a brow.

"Because it would look cute!"
I bit my lip and turned to Sally. "Would it be okay if I tried this on?"
Sally hesitated and took the dress from Jane. She examined it and then smiled. "I don't see why not."
Sally had to help me into the dress and when I was actually in it, she gave me a minute to check myself in the mirror. The dress was pure white silk with a sweetheart neck line. It ended with a ball gown bottom and was actually quite beautiful. Even though I was flat chested thanks to being a boy, the bust still held up nicely.
"Come out, Jamie!" Jane yelled.
I clutched the bottom and Sally opened the door.
The five of them gasped. "Jamie, you're gorgeous!" I couldn't identify which one had said it because they were all speaking.
Janey whipped out her phone and snapped a picture. "You look so cute, I have to send it to Damon."
The others took pictures, too. By the time I was able to change back into my clothes, I was blushing bright red. I just hoped that Damon would like it.