✧ Four✧

Damon

"C'mon, babe! It's forty-five after and it takes more than fifteen minutes to get there!" Jamie growled at me.
I sighed and grabbed the car keys, leading Jamie out. We had two appointments today, the first one was at the hotel and the second one.
Thank to speeding, we made it to the hotel in ten minutes. Jamie scolded me because of the possibility of a ticket but he was silenced as I kissed him. God, he was adorable, his cheeks flushing pink.
We went inside and Jamie talked to the desk clerk. A few minutes later and we were going into the manager's office.
"Hello, I'm Sherry Thompson, head manager at the Camden Southwest." She was a tall, veloumptious woman with flowing red hair down her back.
"I'm Jamie Pratt and this is my fiancé, Damon Camp." He interlocked our fingers.
"Well, aren't you two a lovely couple?" She smiled, warmly. "So you two are looking into getting married here at the Camden Southwest?"
"Thank you," Jamie blushed. "And yes we are, ma'am."
Sherry pulled out a folder. "Alright boys. The reception would be held in the ballroom which would be $5,000 to rent and the ceremony would be held in the 'Glass Garden,' Menu cost items all depend on your choices, so I'll give you a pamphlet explaining the menu and all of it's prices. Plus, because you two are the couple, your room, the honeymoon suit, comes free. Is that alright?"
Jamie looked at me and I looked back at him, talking with our eyes.
"It sounds perfect." I finally responded.
"Great, and before we make the official purchase, can I ask what you two might have planned for your wedding?"
Jamie blushed again, "We don't have much planned, really. Just the time, date, and now the location."
"Just that excited?" Sherry smiled with a laugh.
"Very." Jamie smiled lovingly at me.
"What is the date and time you have picked?" She asked, her fingers on the keyboard.
"August seventeenth, six-thirty, and we want the reception right after the photography is done." I explained.
Our meeting with Sherry took us less than a half hour. We had rented both areas plus had our own room that night. Sherry had also given us a folder on deals and such things as menus and how much the rooms could hold, which was about two hundred each but they got a discount if they were with the wedding, whether in the wedding or just a guest.
I took Jamie's hand into mine, kissing the back of it. I couldn't wait to marry this man.