✧ Twelve ✧

Damon

"Damon Camp." My name echoed throughout the waiting room. I looked around the room, even though I was the only one in there, and stood up.
I followed behind the nurse and she lead me to a closed room at the end of a cold hallway that smelled of disinfectant.
The nurse knocked on the door, waiting a second before opening and making sure it was empty and then handed me an empty specimen cup. "Magazines are on the table, movies are on top of the tv, extra cups are in the cabinet. Bring it up to the desk when you're finished."
I nodded and thanked her as she shut the door behind herself. I looked around the room and wanted to gag. There was just vagina and titty's everywhere. Every single magazine was definitely made for a straight man - or I guess a lesbian - and I let out a hard sigh. This might've been harder than I thought.
Jane had called Jamie this morning and stated that her period had started, so I basically had a few days free where I could cum as I pleased, and what Jamie and I had talked about got me thinking.
He was in class right now, and then he had work right after, I didn't even bother to tell him what I was doing. I'd probably tell him when I got home, though.
But this was the best possible option, given the situation.
I'd never been too big on porn, or porno mags - but apparently those were my only options. And then I remembered about the video I had on my phone. It was an old video I took of Jamie giving me head and then riding my dick from our first night in our old apartment.
I was hoping these walls were at least semi sound proof and I scrolled through my camera to find. I put it at half volume, just in case and pulled my pants and boxers down before hitting play.
"...And you're okay with me recording it?"
He looked up at me with those big blue eyes of his as he started to take my part out of the front hole of my jeans. I was semi-hard and he instantly started to suck me.
"Fuck, Jamie," I moaned as he started to take me deeper, smirking ear to ear as he gagged.
I started to stroke myself, I can't believe I'd forgotten about this video on my phone.
I continued watching the video, mimicking the way Jamie stroked me in it. God it felt so good. I set my phone on the couch next to me and ran one hand down my body, continuing to stroke myself with the other. I gripped my thigh, raking over it with my nails and then cupped my sac, gently squeezing until I could feel the tingle in my toes.
"Fuuuuuck," I groaned, looking over at my phone.
I put my hands on Jamie's hips as he held on to my legs, straddling me in reverse. With one hand, he grabbed a hold of me and rubbed my tip at his hole before pushing it inside. He gasped as it pushed passed the ring of muscles and he clenched, tightening around me.
That did me in.
I barely had enough time to grab the cup before I started cumming, my release so good that my hands were shaking. I put the cap back on, giving myself a few seconds to recover and then pulled my pants back up and making sure to swipe the video away before I went back out there.
I really needed to talk to Jamie.