✧ Two✧

Damon

"...Oh, God, Jamie, just like that." I moaned as his mouth worked on my shaft.
His tongue flicked over the tip and I rubbed his shoulders, my hands trailing up to his cheeks. Cupping them, I brought his face up to mine, pulling him into a kiss, his tongue licking mine.
"Turn around." I instructed.
Jamie blushed like a madman but did as I said, his ass sticking way up in the air. I kissed his left cheek and then his right before groping them. I spread them and Jamie whimpered nervously. I chuckled, his reaction to this was always the same and I found it adorable.
"Hey Jamie," I kissed his pucker.
Taking in a sudden breath, Jamie replied. "Yes?"
"I love you." I kissed it again.
Jamie laid his head against the sheets and I was able to see his smile. "I love you, too."
Kissing his spine, I let my tongue trail along his hole. Jamie's loud moans soon echoed in the silent room. My tongue dipped in and he grasped the sheets desperately. He whimpered and moaned, getting harder.
Making me harder.
Jamie laid on his back, his hard dick laying against his tummy. I kissed the head before taking it into my mouth, my tongue swirling around the tip. My head bobbed and Jamie laced his fingers through my hair. Hearing his moans from above me just work his dick harder in my mouth. His taste was delicious, like always.
I moved his thighs up onto mine, my tip poking at his hole. Jamie kissed my lips and I guided the head back to his entrance, teasing his hole. Pushing it in, Jamie tensed and moaned, relaxing. He pushed back at me with his bottom. Pushing him away from me, my dick went out half way and went back inside of him. I took control then, thrusting myself into him. Jamie was deliciously tight and I loved the way he moaned non-stop while I'm pushing my cock in him and back out. He began to stroke himself and that was the most beautiful thing ever.
His eyes closed part way and I leaned down, pressing my lips against his. Not too long after, he was panting like a dog, "I'm gonna cum." Pulling out part way and leaning farther down, I caught his length in my mouth, sucking the head hard and fast. Panting faster and faster, Jamie's dam broke and he erupted in my mouth, his fingers fisting a chunk of my hair as I swallowed everything. I smirked and kissed his lips, letting him taste himself. I went to pull out but he stopped me. "No. I want you to cum inside me."
"I can do that." I smirked and kissed his neck, thrusting harder.
Jamie moaned and met me half way. I pulled out and he pushed himself back in. My toes were curling and I was breathing extremely hard. I shot into Jamie and he arched his back, forcing me deeper inside of him, making me shoot another unexpected load.
"Good God, Damon." He panted as it dripped back out of his hole and down his thigh.
"That was beyond intense." I shuddered, collapsing against him.
"You're telling me." He laughed, snuggling into me. "It's only the what, third time we've had sex tonight, alone?"

"Daaaaaaamoooon." Jamie poked me in the ribs. "C'mon, it's time to get up!"
"Just a few more minutes." I said, lazily rolling over.
"Nooooo," He whined. "C'mon, you promised me three days ago that you'd sit down with me and help me start going over the wedding stuff!"
I groaned. "Jamieeee."
"Please?" He got in my face, pouting. "I'll make breakfast and then we can!"
"Can't I just sleep some more while you're cooking?" I snuggled into my pillow and Jamie kissed the back of my neck and climbed off of me. I rolled around in bed, still naked from last night. I wondered if Jamie was still naked. If he was, it wouldn't be the first time he's made breakfast naked.
"Fine, but the second I call you, your butt better be up." I heard him shout. "And I'm not naked, if that's what you're thinking."
I chuckled to myself as I got comfortable again, knowing I wouldn't be able to nap for long. After about a half hour, I heard him call me. I climbed out of bed, and threw some pajama pants on before going down the stairs, only to find him still standing at the stove, cooking.
"Good morning," He grinned as he looked at me over his shoulder.
"What happened to waking me up when you were done?" I raised a brow as I leaned down to wrap my arms around him.
"Yeah, I was going to, but I missed you." He said, sweetly.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. "You're lucky you're so cute."
He stuck his tongue out at me, to which I promptly caught lightly with my teeth, sucking on it and making him moan. "You're giving me a boner, and after last night, I don't think I have anything left to give." He said, weakly.
"Then don't tease me," I growled in his ear before sucking on the lube. I ran my hand down the front of him, feeling his boner and then backed off. He was in the middle of cooking bacon and I didn't feel like starting a house fire. "I love you."
"I love you, too." I yawned and sat at the kitchen table.
He finished cooking and brought us both plates. He sat on my lap and I nuzzled his neck before kissing it, and then started eating. This was the first time that I realized he was wearing nothing underneath the over sized shirt he had on. Oh what I could do to him right now...but I refrained, my own body still felt sore from the previous night.
"We should take a shower and then go over the wedding." He suggests.
"An excuse to see me naked?" I smirked, taking my last bite of waffles.
     Jamie blushed and rolled his eyes. "I'll take any chance I can get to see you naked."
I snickered and Jamie finished eating. We got a fast shower because he was really excited about planning everything, which I tried to explain an entire wedding couldn't - and shouldn't for sanity reasons - be planned in a single day.
He said in his best Britney Spears impersonation, "Try me, bitch."
We sat at the kitchen table, now fully clothed and he was talking a mile a minute about non sense out of excitement, his cute ass wedding planner in his hands.
"Okay, where do we start?" I asked to get him on topic.
"A date. We need to set a date!" He said, dramatically.
I chuckled. "What's in three weeks, Jamie?"
Jamie hesitated, a guilty grin creeping on his face. "Our anniversary."
"August seventeenth." I smirked and cupped his face, kissing his lips passionately. "What better day to get married than the day we became boyfriends?"
Without another word, he scribbled the date down on the calendar portion of the planner and then looked up at me. "Do you really think we can plan an entire wedding in three weeks?"
"I don't know," I shrugged, "I don't doubt your planning skills, though."
"True," He tapped his pen fiercely against the table. "Have you thought about groom's men or you best man yet?"
"Um, I honestly have no idea about groom's men. I don't have any friends..." That only made Jamie laugh. "I'm gonna ask Christian to be my best man, though."
"I don't have a lot of friends, either. So, I think I'm just gonna have Jane be my maid-of-honor, and Ashlie, Victoria, and Rachael be my bride's maids or something."
     "There's nothing wrong with that, Jamie." I said, reassuringly. "So, then I guess Jane can be with Christian, Preston can be with Ashlie, Jeremy can be with Victoria, and then Corey can be with Rachael?"
"That's a good idea," He agreed. "My mom wants to walk me down the aisle."
"How did your dad react to that?" I laughed.
"He just shrugged it off, especially because I didn't think I was even going to be walked down. I thought I was just gonna go myself."
"Okay, Jamie." My gut told me not to ask because I knew the answer was about to be long as hell. "What's everything that we have to go through?"
"Guest list, hotel, bride's maids, groom's men, photography, food, registry, clothes, playlist, what time the wedding is, seating chart, reservations, we have a lot, Damon." He huffed and scooted closer to me so that he could lay his head on my chest.
I sighed and kissed the top of his head. This was about to be a long day.