✧ Six ✧

Damon

As soon as Jamie had left, I'd returned to our bedroom, where I'd been stuck ever since. Too nauseas to get back up.
"Babe! I'm home!" I heard Jamie running up the stairs before I heard his voice. My eyes were glued to the picture on my phone that Jane had sent me; Jamie in the wedding dress. It made my dick stand up. "Hey," He bit his lip as he peeked his head in our bedroom.
"You look hot as fuck," I blurted.
Jamie blushed and looked up at me, "Really?"
I nodded, "You look very sexy in women's clothing, Jameison."
That caused him to blush and look away. "I doubt that."
"It's so hot that you might just have to dress up for me like that on our honeymoon."
He buried his hands in his face and then jumped on me. He hugged me, burying his face into the crook of my neck. I laid back with Jamie still on me. I managed to cover us both and we were out in minutes.

I woke up a few hours later, Jamie still nicely pressed into me. I still felt horrible, less horrible than earlier, but I felt better with Jamie next to me.
He shifted and set his head on my chest. I felt him yawn, "Goodnight,"
I chuckled. "Hello to you, too."
"How long have you been awake?" His arm wrapped around my waist and his leg was wrapped around my hips.
"Few minutes." I laughed with how he held me like I was a giant sized teddy bear.
He looked up at me, "How are you feeling?"
"Better." I traced his cheek with my thumb.
Jamie smiled and kissed my forehead. "That's good."
He rested his head on my chest again and we just laid in the silence for a while.
"Hey, Jamie," I was the one to break it.
"Hm?" His voice vibrated my chest.
"You know that I meant what I said, right? That you looked really sexy in the dress."
"You're gonna make me die of embarrassment." He groaned.
"Hey, it got me excited.." I laughed.
Jamie, obviously blushing more fiercely, hid his face in my chest. "Shuddup, you're such a horndog!"
I laughed at his reaction. He acted so innocent but if he was given the chance to top, he'd be dominant as hell and I liked that.
"I can't help it that you turn me on!" I laughed.
Jamie wiggled his eyebrows at me in a suggestive manor and then laughed. "I can't wait to marry you, Damon."
I smiled. "Soon, Jamie, soon."
     "When you get back from school tomorrow, Damon, can we start the guest list and invitations?"
"Yeah." I said. "That sounds good."