✧ Eight ✧

Damon

Four Days Later

Everything was nearly done. The guest list was done, the invitations were filled out and sent out. We had already taste-tested the desserts, the menu was done, everything was falling into place. Jamie and I still had to go pick up our tuxes with the rest of the guys, though.

I didn't really want a bachelor party, so my brothers were snatching me to just go out for the next three nights to our family's cabin. Jamie also told me that our sisters had something planned for him, but wouldn't tell him what.

"So you and the guys..." Jamie sat on our bed while I packed.

"We're just going to the cabin." I clarified. "Nothing crazy is happen, don't worry."

"You promise?" He bit his bottom lip.

"I promise." I said. "Besides, if they did pull, say, strippers or something, they'd most likely get a girl, and do you think I really want someone's vagina up in my face?"

"You could, I don't know." He looked away.

"The only person's baby making parts I really want to have encased in something skimpy and up in my face are yours, Jameison."

That made him blush brighter than a tomato and it was adorable. "Maybe I should do that for the night of." He mumbled.

"I'll be counting on it." I winked.

He only blushed harder.

"Damon!" I heard the front door and then Christian's voice, signaling it was time to go.

"I love you, babe." I pushed him back on to our bed and landed on top of him. I nibbled his lips and sucked on them.

"Damon!" Jeremy now joined in and I stared down lovingly at Jamie.

"I've got to go." I kissed the tip of his nose and a gentle peck on his lips.

Jamie smiled at me. "See you when you get home." There were small tears in his eyes.

"Call me later? I wanna hear your voice before I fall asleep." I climbed off of him.

Jamie stayed in our room while I left with my brothers, but he was watching me from the window. We never were apart for very long, and even though that sounded a little unhealthy, it made us both happy to be near one another.

"Are you okay with leaving him?" Cole - who had literally just gotten his license this morning - looked back at me.

I nodded reluctantly, "I'll manage."

We survived Cole's driving, thankfully Christian was in the passenger's side and could take over just in case. We drank, watched sports, played video games, ate, and really just sat around doing nothing. There would be three days of this.

While I'd rather be with Jamie at home, it was fun to hang out with Christian, Colin, Jeremy, and now that he was old enough (well, not to drink) Cole, like we did when we were growing up.

My phone started going off around midnight, and I instantly went deaf when I answered it and was met with Jamie screeching into the phone. "I miss you!"

"I miss you, too!" I hollered into the speaker.

"What are you up to?" He breathed heavy.

"Just talking to you." I smiled like an idiot, even though he couldn't see me. "What are you doing?"

"They still aren't here yet, so I have no idea what they're up to." He sighed. "So, I figured it'd be the perfect time to call you."

"I wish I was there with you."

"I wish you were, too." He sounded sad, and then I heard Jane's voice in the background, shrieking and calling his name.

"I'm being summoned." He said. "I've gotta go. I'll call you in the morning, okay?"

"I love you, Jameison."

"I love you, too, Damon."

We hung up and I instantly wished I hadn't. I missed him so much and I've barely been gone two hours.

"Hey, man." Christian said once he was close enough.

"Hey," I nodded back at him.

We were silently just standing next to each other for a few minutes, before he spoke up. "I can't believe you're about to get married."

"I know," I said. "It's crazy to think about."

"What's even crazier so that the two of you decided to throw together a wedding in only a month."

I laughed. "That's true, probably shouldn't have done that. But I didn't want to wait until next anniversary to get married."

He shrugged. "As long as the two of you are happy, then that's all that matters."

Jamie

I didn't know what our sisters were scheming, but I already didn't like it. Especially when I got in the car and there was no Rachel, that was a red flag right there.

"Where are we going?" I raised a suspicious brow.

"You'll see." Victoria winked at me as she drove.

I had a bad feeling in the pit of my gut. And I had the right to be, especially when they pulled into a strip club with male dancers. Oh no. Here I was worried about Damon ending up with strippers, and yet, it was my fate for the night...