✧ Seven ✧

Jamie

Even though I didn't think he should have, Damon left for class, there wasn't really anything I could do to convince him not to, so I had no choice but to let him go. Now, I was stuck in the house. I'd already started to work on the guest list but I wanted to work on it with Damon so I set it aside, maybe walking around the house would cure my boredom.

There was one room that I really liked in the house. It was on the second floor and it was big, just a little bigger than ours. I hadn't told Damon of my plans for it yet, either. I wanted babies. Damon's babies. Lots and lots of Damon's babies. But, unfortunately, I didn't have the vagina to make it happen. I liked having a dick but if God allowed me temporarily to have woman bits...best believe I would put them to full use.

I planned on talking to him - well, more like telling him - that I want kids. He'd probably want to wait a while but I want them now. I could be...persuasive when it came to getting things I wanted, just look at Damon - he was too nervous to ask me out, so I had to be the one to ask him. But now look at him though, he watches CSI marathons naked while eating Doritos right next to me. I was so happy when he actually asked me to be his boyfriend. Although, when he was nakedly watching tv, it was usually then that I could just surprise go down -

Jamie! I mentally yelled at myself. I thought too much naughty stuff. Especially if I wanted to bring a baby into this relationship, I had to act mature! And maturity was anything but my middle name.

"Jameison! I'm home!" I woke up to Damon's shouts.

I yawned at stretched on the hardwood floor. My back hurt like hell.

"What are you doing in here, Jamie?" Damon caught a glimpse of me as he walked passed the open door.

"Napping." I said.

"Why in here, though?"

"I don't even remember falling asleep." I shrugged and waved it off.

Damon chuckled and straddled my hips. "It's a nice room. We should turn it into something."

"I already have plans for it!" I squirmed.

He laughed. "Like what?"

"I can't say yet! Just know that I called dibs on it already."

"Tell me!" Damon whined, bouncing.

"No!" I wiggled and laughed. "It's a surprise."

He groaned and leaned down, catching my lips. "When will you tell me?"

"Honeymoon." I smirked.

"But that's so far away!" He whined again.

"Suck it up, big boy!" I waggled my eyebrows, suggestively.

"Oh, I'll suck something." He winked and rubbed my crotch.

I laughed and he leaned down, hungrily kissing me, still rubbing me. He climbed off of me but still hovered over me. His tongue dipped in my mouth and his hands fumbled with my jeans. Once he got them unbuttoned and unzipped, he tugged them off and tossed them away from us. My bulge was visible through my boxer-briefs. Damon cupped the bulge; I gasped in excitement as he toyed with it through the material and then traced an outline of it with his teeth.

He finally pulled them down, the material as it swept over my part made me harden. Damon smirked as he looked up at me, his rough palm wrapping around the base, pumping me.

My dick grew in response and my legs widened. "Oh, fuck." I gasped.

Damon continued smirking though, his mouth replacing his hand, his tongue swirling my tip while he cupped my hips, pushing me deeper. I laced my fingers through his black hair. Damon locked his eyes with mine and I felt myself melt. My dick was completely hard now and he was sucking it like there was no tomorrow, and with ease.

"I always wondered why it's called a blowjob if you're technically being sucked..." I thought out loud, my neck arching.

Damon laughed, sending vibrations through my cock, forcing me to moan, "You're so naïve," He took me out of his mouth but continued to pump me, still laughing. "It's because it makes you blow a load."

"Oh, really now?" I raised a brow

Damon rolled his eyes and chuckled. He nipped at my balls with his teeth before cupping and rubbing them.

"I'm gonna cum." I bit my lips as I started tensing.

Damon worked me with his mouth again until my toes curled and I shot into his mouth with a desperate whimper. He moaned as he licked my tip clean.

The fatigue was setting in and he helped me pull my pants back up. "We should go cuddle on the couch and watch movies. You look like you're about to fall back asleep." He suggested with a laugh.

"But what about the guest list?" I yawned. "We only have three weeks to plan everything."

Damon was already picking me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he said, "Once you're asleep I'll go over it."

I yawned into his chest, how was I even awake right now? "You better, or I'll fight you."

"Oo, that's big talk from someone that's barely 5'." He rolled his eyes, continuing to carry me to the couch and laid me down, leaving me. He returned a few minutes later with our blanket and his PS3 controller. He sat at one end and I crawled into his lap, locking my arms around him. I snuggled into his chest.

Damon

Jamie was snoring loudly against my chest. Orgasming usually made him sleep for countless hours after. I decided to watch some Netflix movies because Jamie had a vice like grip on me and it was obvious that he wasn't letting go anytime soon.

A couple of hours passed and he shifted, he wasn't holding me anymore. I gently got off of the couch and started to go over the guest list that he had began earlier. So far, he had only written down both our parents, grandparents, siblings, and some other relatives and he had a section for the wedding party.

I was the middle child - can there be a middle child if it's an even number? - of seven boys and then I had one sister. Christian is my oldest brother, 28, Colin is 26, Jeremy is 24, I'm 22, Ashlie is 21, Cole is 18, Connor is 16, and Corey is 14. My dad was in the army, and every time he came home there was a new baby. That's how Christian up to me happened, after I was born, my dad was discharged, though, and that lead to Ashlie. And then they thought they were done once they finally had a girl. And then Connor happened, so my dad got snipped sometime after they finally decided they were done...only to find my mom was already pregnant with Corey.

I quickly through down some names that came down to mind, mostly just family, since I didn't have that many friends.

I got up to check on Jamie. I kissed his forehead and he purred in his sleep. I smiled, he was so cute. "Hey, Jameison," I poked his nose.

"Hm?" He hummed sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"Should we get takeout for dinner?"

Jamie shrugged and rolled back over, going back to sleep.

I'd take that as a yes.