✧ Three ✧

Jamie

Two Days Later

     "I'll be back in three hours, Jamie." Damon chuckled as I clung to his shin. "I'll even bring back Taco Bell."
     Giving into defeat, I let go. He chuckled and hugged me tightly, kissing me before leaving. Even though he wanted to be a photographer back in high school, he'd ultimately decided to go to school to be a nurse, and on the side, he still liked to do photography, which I thought was great, because he still loved it.
     He's been gone less than ten seconds and I already missed him.
     A few minutes later, there was a knock on the front door. I opened the door and I was met with my twin throwing her arms around me. "Jamie! I haven't seen you in forever!"
     I laughed. "It's literally hasn't even been a week."
     "You know in twin time that's like 5 years." She rolled her eyes.
     "Yeah, yeah, yeah," She waved me off.
     "Did you bring Roman with you?" I looked beyond her to see if she brought my toddler nephew.
     "Nah, Weston said he's gonna take him fishing." She shrugged her shoulder.

     Janey and I were going to look at dresses for the bride's maids and herself then we were going to check out the hotel that Damon and I had agreed on yesterday.
     She drove us to a large dress shop and we went in. Everything looked so...shiny. Everything in there was so...clean looking.
     "Hello!" A blonde woman with a large smile greeted us as we walked in. "My name is Sally. Do you need help with anything?"
     "Um, Jamie do you know what you like?" My sister turned to me.
     "Of course! Are you the bride?" Sally winked.
     "Are you two the bride and groom?" She raised a confused brow.
     "No," I shook my head, absurdly and I could have sworn I seen her let out a small sigh of relief. "I'm the one getting married, this is my sister, the maid-of-honor."
     "Gotcha," She smiled, "If you don't mind me asking, how come your bride to be didn't come along?"
     "Because he is the bride." Jane said bluntly.
     Sally hesitated, "Well that would make sense," She finally said. "So, what are you interested in? Style, color?"
     "Something along the lines of navy blue with maybe a sweetheart neckline." I explained.
     "Come right this way." She led us into the back of the store.
     An hour and a half later, we had made our choice. We set up another appointment, this time we would bring the rest of the girls. Now it was time to make the hotel reservation. The hotel was huge, very fancy and no doubt expensive, but our parents told us that they'd help pay for it, so thankfully we had them.
     I was barely able to see over the front desk, let alone reach it as we approached it. "I'd like to set up an appointment to discuss wedding reservations?"
     "Okay if you could please fill this out," The front desk clerk handed a paper to me. "I will give it to the manager."
     "Alright." I began to fill it out. It was easy stuff, name date, other basic contact information.
     "What day is your wedding, sir?"
     "August seventeenth." I handed it back to her.
     She typed for a few minutes and then said. "Okay. I can get you in with the hotel manager, Sherry, at five pm tomorrow, three forty-five on Wednesday or six-eighteen pm on Wednesday."
     I bit my lip, thinking. "I'll come back with my fiancé most likely tomorrow."
     "So five then?"
     I nodded.
     Again typing. She smiled. "Thank you, very much."
Jane and I thanked her and then left. I just couldn't wait.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

The picture is along the lines of the dress that Jamie & Jane chose to be the bride's maid's dresses.