✧ One ✧

Damon

     "Home sweet home?" I smirked as I carried the love of my life, Jamie, into our new home.
     "God, yes! It's perfect!" He exclaimed, kicking his feet out excitedly from the bridal position I held him in. Jamie kissed me on the lips and pulled away, smiling.
     "I'm glad, baby." I pecked his lips and then his forehead. He hopped out of my arms and ran to go look at the rest of the house.
     We met when I was a senior, just about to graduate, and the end of his sophomore year. That was four years ago. Now, he was twenty, and I was twenty-two. His senior year, we rented an apartment and lived their until our lease was up just two weeks ago. While we were looking for a new place, we bounced back and forth between my parent's and his. And then, we found this beauty. It was a rent-to-own, and we'd just finalized all the paperwork for it at the beginning of the week, and right after, I had something huge planned.

Flashback - One Week Ago

    Everything was perfect. My parents and I were at Jamie's parent's house for dinner that our moms had decided to cook together, they'd pretty much become best friends since we started dating.
     Vanessa whipped out a scrape book of Jamie's childhood, ones I'd already seen well over a million times but I never got tired of looking at, and the two of them continued to swap embarrassing stories about the two of us. The both of us took turns cringing.
     Once dinner was finished, I felt my heart in my throat and I stood up, clearing my throat. "Jameison David Pratt,"  I kneeled down next to him.
     "Stop it," His mouth dropped in disbelief, his eyes widening.
     "The past four years have been the absolute best years of my life, and I wanna know if you'd spend the rest of forever with me?" My voice was shaking with nervousness, and his big blue eyes were sobbing.
     In a matter of seconds, I was flat on my back on the ground, having tipped over from Jamie hugging me as tightly as he could.

Flashback End

     "Damon!" Jamie yelling brought me back to reality. His voice sounded desperate, which was sexy as hell.
     I followed the trail of discarded clothing that lead me to our bedroom, the clothes only giving me a small idea of what I was to expect. I twisted the knob to find Jamie under the covers, he laid on his belly as he seen me. Purring, he said, "What are you doing still dressed?" He arched his back, letting me get the perfect view of her pert white butt.
     I don't think I've ever undressed so fast in my life.