Chapter 7 - Exploring

Scorpio POV

Scorpio POV

Zayne led us out of the room and up a staircase to a large hallway that branched off into two at the end. 

"Girls' dorms are on the left, boys' are on the right," he explained, his arm around Taurus again. I saw Cancer staring at them. "There is one room for each dorm that you all share. You can explore the KeyCastle --"

"Is that where we are now?" I interrupted. I didn't really like this Zayne dude, and when he turned to give me an annoyed look, I smirked. Mission accomplished. The only annoying thing about annoying the thing that was annoying me was that Taurus was giving me a dirty look too.

"Yes," Zayne said with forced cheerfulness. He turned back to the hallway and continued on as Capricorn gave me a look. 

"I know making people bad-tempered is your specialty, but can you please not do it to him?" he whispered. "Zayne's kinda our host."

I sneered. "You're right. It is my specialty. But fine."

Suddenly, Libra pushed Pisces to my side. "Pisces, what do you think of the place?" she asked, shooing Capricorn away to where Leo wanted to talk to him.

Pisces shrugged, looking around with those doe eyes that I loved. "It's very nice. I had no idea that we were that important."

"Me too," I said, since I had an inkling that Libra wanted me and Pisces to talk. "But I guess I had to get these looks from something." I smirked again as Pisces began to blush. Libra nodded at me with approval.

Suddenly, Aries grabbed her and Pisces's arms. "Come on! Let's go explore the dorm!" 

Gemini nodded eagerly. Wait -- where had she come from? "I hear it's very nice!"

"It is," Zayne called as he led Capricorn and Leo down the boys' dorm hallway, his arm still around Taurus. Capricorn looked back and gestured for me, Cancer, and Sagittarius to follow, which I did with a huff while Aries and Gemini found Aquarius and Virgo and led them screaming excitedly down the other hall.

"Do you not like Zayne either?" Cancer asked as he fell into step with me. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. "Of course not. The dude's extremely annoying."

"And he's hogging Taurus," Cancer grumbled as Sagittarius joined the intense conversation between Capricorn and Leo. As we got closer, I heard one word: Aries.

"Looks like you're not the only one who's jealous," I muttered as Leo belted out an extravagant statement and Capricorn replied calmly. I heard Sagittarius saying, "Calm down, Leo, it's not his fault."

Cancer looked at them and laughed. "Those two have been fighting over Aries unconsciously for ages. It's time they noticed."

"Poor Aries, though," I noted. "Like, Pisces is fine after guys try to hit on her because she's used to it --"