Chapter 21 - Arguing

*time skip*

Gemini POV

"So how did you know where to find us?" I asked, leaning back on the couch. Even from here I could hear Capricorn and Aries arguing on the balcony, about what I didn't know.

Taurus shrugged. "I found a map-thingy inside their mansion. I'm lucky I did. Clearly they took very good care of it, but it was still revolting."

"I have no idea what you mean," Cancer said. He was sitting on the floor of the armchair that Taurus was in, in order to make sure that he didn't move his ankle much. Apparently everything the Taurus did in the mansion (he wouldn't tell us) had caused a one-inch fracture to appear. His new crutches were leaning against the side of the chair.

"I still can't believe no one went out to look for us," Leo complained, popping a grape into his mouth. 

We'd flown back to the Sanctuary on the blue dragon and Sophie had given us the top room, a giant room with lots of beds and couches and a balcony that overlooked the rest of the Dragon Sanctuary, as an apology for not noticing we were gone. The room was at the very top of the central building, so I was sure that every dragon could hear the heated argument that Aries and Capricorn were having.

"We did get captured and rescued in, like, two hours, though," Virgo said, biting her grape in half. The bowl, which had been almost full a few minutes ago, was now reduced to half its amount.

I took a grape.

"Two hours?" Pisces asked. She was sitting on her new bed, bouncing on it to test the jumpiness. Libra was right beside her. 

"I thought we were in there for, like, three days," Aquarius groaned, her head in a pillow. Sagittarius was sitting uncomfortably beside her, like he didn't know what to do. I ate my grape.

"So we should ask them!" Capricorn's voice floated in from the balcony. He sounded angry, which was unusual.

"Not yet!" Aries sounded mad, and I went silent to listen in while everybody kept on talking.

"Oh my god you are so annoying sometimes."

"Let. Them. RELAX! Do you not know the word?"

"Of course I do, but we don't have the time!"

"You are INCREDIBLY BLUNT."

"SO ARE YOU."

"I'm sorry, who was the one who decided to throw Libra a surprise party last year?

"Do you not remember that her AUNT DIED A WEEK BEFORE SHE TURNED FIFTEEN."

I got up. "I'm gonna go check up on the lovebirds on the balcony. Nobody come with me, please."

Virgo scowled at the word "lovebirds" but everybody else nodded. The poor bowl of grapes was now almost empty.