Chapter 36 - Everburn

*time skip*

Nobody POV

"What's so important it had to disturb me from reading my webtoon?" Aries grumbled, following Sagittarius as he led everyone out of the building. "They were about to --"

"Nobody cares," Sagittarius quipped. "Come on, we're meeting Drake. He agreed to show us something HUGE."

Capricorn ran a hand through his hair. "Really? Where?"

Sagittarius sighed. "Just follow me."

He led everyone down a path away from the building they were staying in. It was decorated with flowers and plants, and it was really beautiful.

"Tell me," Libra hissed, hanging onto Cancer's arm. 

He shook her off and folded his arms, ignoring her.

"Tell me," Libra repeated, her tone becoming deadly.

"No," Cancer answered.

"What are you guys talking about?" Taurus asked, popping between the two of them.

Libra glared at Cancer. "He won't tell me his first kiss."

"I don't want to tell you!" Cancer said incredulously as Taurus's expression shifted. "Oh really? Come on, tell us, Cance."

"No," Cancer replied firmly. "Sagg! Are we there yet?"

Sagittarius looked back at everyone as Virgo prodded the flowers. "Almost."

Leo sighed loudly. "I was watching a good movie! Why'd you have to disturb me?"

Aries appeared by his side. "Exactly! I WAS ABOUT TO SEE WHAT WAS IN CHARLIE'S BASEMENT."

"It's nothing much, really," Gemini said, sidling into place beside Aries.

Aries stared blankly at her. "You realize that you just spoiled the entire story for me, right?"

Gemini rolled her eyes. "It's nothing much, but it's important to the story."

"We're here!" Sagittarius announced. He led all of them into a clearing where Drake was leaning against a pod.

Aries narrowed her eyes. "Isn't that the one that we took to see that griffin?"

Drake looked up and nodded, smiling. "It still works, so . . . I wanted to show you guys something. Sagittarius was interested in it too."

Aquarius looked around at the clearing. It was framed with trees and plants. "Cool."

They all filed into the pod and Drake set the location. Pisces leaned out of the window as the pod rose up into the air. "Where are we going, Drake?"

"Em told me to show you the place of the Everburn," Drake said, sitting down with the others.

Scorpio tilted his head. "What's the Everburn?"

Drake lifted a shoulder. "It's a large fire that happened a few thousand years ago. Burned a lot. Don't know why Em wanted to show it to you guys, though."

Aries widened her eyes while she was massaging her ankle. Capricorn and Gemini sent her a worried look that Sagittarius didn't miss. He narrowed his eyes.

"Nice," Cancer said, scooting away from Libra, who scowled.

"Look at the view!" Pisces gasped. 

Everyone looked out the window and widened their eyes as Em's property sped past below them.

"That's really cool," Leo marveled. "You have a lot of property."

"Some stuff is off limits, I'm not allowed to go there," Drake said, laughing uncomfortably. "But yeah, I do have a lot of property." He checked the control panel. "It should take us about 30 more seconds to get there -- this pod is one of the faster ones."