Chapter 8 - Trouble

*time skip*

Aries POV

My mind was keyboard smashing. If I was a computer, I would probably be typing something like this:

BUAUDFHJKNIBSZXJCXVGBZDJXNUGBJXZHCSXNXZBO

That's because I was in shock. 

"Taurus won't wake up!" Cancer cried, shaking him. I was in the boys' room, and no, I did not feel uncomfortable, feeling Taurus's pulse because apparently I was one of the only ones who knew how to.

"His heart is still beating," I confirmed, moving my hands over his chest and up to his neck. "Did anyone get Zayne?"

Capricorn's dark skin looked several shades paler as he called to Leo, "You explored the most. Did you find anything we can bang to make a loud noise or to call him?"

Leo straightened up. "I'll check."

Libra appeared at my side, chewing on her nails. "I don't know what's wrong! Scorpio woke up easily -- with a lot of swearing -- but easily, why isn't Taurus doing the same?"

"That's exactly what I'm trying to find out," I murmured, checking his pulse at his neck. Taurus turned over and pulled his blankets over his head. I withdrew my hands. "Guys, he still's doing his five-more-minutes routine!"

"Maybe he's going into hibernation," Gemini suggested worriedly. "It might be his power?"

Capricorn whispered something to Virgo and she nodded, heading down the stairs to their first floor. I restrained myself from marveling at how cool Cap's room was and asked him, "Onto Plan B?"

"Plan C," he corrected. Gah -- WHY did he look so handsome when he was worried?! You're getting off topic, Aries! "Plan B was the loud noise. According to Cancer, that always wakes him up."

"Not always," I muttered, trying to pull my best friend's blankets back. "At least we know he's alive."

"Wait, do you have plans all the way to Z?" Sagittarius asked Capricorn. He shook his head. "I haven't had that much time to think that far -- we have to get Ursa Minor."

Virgo rushed up the stairs. "She was already coming." Right behind her was the elegant figure of Ursa Minor. She strode forward to Taurus's bed, and everybody except me left his side to let her do her magic. She looked straight at me and asked, "What happened?"

"We were supposed to go to the Map of Myths at four, and Scorpio and Taurus were sleeping," I explained hurriedly, pointing to one of the other beds. Scorpio was sitting on his, leaning back and looking at us with a worried expression, Pisces sitting next to him. "We woke Scorpio up easily, but couldn't wake Taurus. We tried everything, but . ." I gestured helplessly towards him. "You can see how that turned out."

Ursa pulled back Taurus's blankets effortlessly and took his hand in both of hers. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then opened them immediately and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, Taurus disappeared.