Chapter 13 - A Quick Rescue

*time skip*

Taurus POV

"Do it. Do it. Do it." Aries didn't look like she was stopping anytime soon.

"Can you stop?" Capricorn snapped. "I'm trying to find her."

"She is there! Right there!" Libra cried, pointing out the window to the dragons circling. "And she's gonna get eaten!"

"Just let Capricorn find her," I said sleepily. Libra had woken everyone up because apparently, Gemini was about to get eaten by dragons.

"Thank you," he said, putting his earbuds in. "It would work better if you all were quiet."

Aries shut up with a grumble and leaned against the window frame. I recalled Capricorn falling asleep on her shoulder, but it seemed whatever had happened between the two then was long gone, at least until one of them got hurt or fell asleep again.

Capricorn closed his eyes and concentrated. The objects on the bedstand started to wiggle, and the lamp lifted an inch off the ground.

Two confirmed powers, I reminded myself. Telekinesis and animal speak. Capricorn had been pretty quiet about the fact that he knew what his power was, but when Libra started to freak out after Gemini disappeared and woke us all up, he offered to use his telekinetic field to find her.

"What do you think he's doing?" Pisces asked quietly. Capricorn's brow furrowed, but he didn't seem to be disturbed much.

"You know how he can lift things in a certain distance?" Aries whispered. "He can sense them too, and apparently his mind can reach pretty far. He's trying to reach Gemini."

"Ohh." Pisces nodded and hugged her pillow, which was kinda ironic since she'd been using Scorpio's stomach as her pillow for the night. So, she hugged her actual pillow, that had feathers and a leather case.

Capricorn bit his lip in concentration. We all held our breath, and then he opened his eyes and said, "I know where she is."

*time skip*

Gemini POV

The dragons circled me, growling nonsense as I struggled in the vines that I'd been wrapped in for about two hours. How were the others not here yet? Were they still sleeping? Maybe they thought that I left that note recently and so they weren't worrying at all.