Chapter 17 - Fighting on the Phone

*sometime halfway between the meetings for the other Zodiacs*

Libra POV

"Well, that was quick," I said, taking my phone out. "I wonder when the others are gonna be back -- OH SHIT."

"What happened?" Capricorn asked, leaning over the bed to look at my phone. We'd successfully failed in getting the moonstone, and we were back at the Dragon Sanctuary waiting for the others.

"Look at all the unread messages," I said in a strained whisper. "WHY IS MY PHONE ALWAYS ON SILENT check yours."

Capricorn took his phone out at looked bemusedly at all the notifications. "Geez. Aquarius, was your phone on silent too?"

She looked up from where she was decorating her skateboard and nodded. Wait -- where did she get that from? "Why, are there any new messages?"

"Check," I said, just as another one popped up. I went into the app and gasped at all the messages. "Wow, that's a lot."

Capricorn was already reading his, and I started to too.

Gems: smth sus is going on here. stay on your guard I don't like the eversons

SagTheArcher: the Morales seem pretty nice but sure

I scrolled down and gasped.

Gems: we know who's out for us. come quick our family has the moonstone.

Gems: we've been betrayed.

TheScorpionKing: Dont wry our team is on the way. where's the bitches house again?

Gems: HELP THERES NO LIGHT

Gems: I have no idea where the eversons house is just use the SnapMap

PrincessPisces: Don't worry we'll be there soon Gem!

And then the latest one:

Gems: guys pisces's team failed and now they're in the stupid dungeon with us

Gems: you better come quick I'm dying in here

"Why does Gemini always get into trouble," Capricorn grumbled as he typed a reply.

capricutie: kk our team's on the way

capricutie: WTF GEMINI WHEN DID YOU CHANGE MY USERNAME

Me and Aquarius burst out laughing as Capricorn groaned, "Oh my god not again."

a/n from this point on I'll only be showing the chat and what they type in it until they go to save them

Gems: haha

Gems: your other one was bad anyways

capricutie: no it wasn't