Chapter 62 - Soul Stones

*time skip*

Nobody POV

"Ahh, the time before a dance," Libra sighed, spinning in her chair. "I absolutely love it."

"You're in your sweatpants," Aries noticed, doing her hair. "Why are you in your sweatpants? The dance literally starts in three hours. Wouldn't you be agonizing over whether you should wear gold or rose gold earrings?"

"And yet you're already getting ready," Aquarius noticed with a smirk.

Aries turned red. "So I know how to do my hair when the time comes."

"That's trash," Pisces laughed. "You just want to look good for Capricorn."

Libra froze and gave Aries her most piercing look. "You're going with him?"

She rolled her eyes. "Capricorn is my boyfriend, so yes."

Virgo dropped into Aries's armchair, giving Aries a fond smile. "Are you going to dance with him?"

Aries blanched.

Virgo nodded importantly as Gemini stifled a laugh. "Nice. You're lucky, you know -- you have someone to dance with." She put her chin in her hand with a sigh. "I have no one."

Aquarius patted her best friend on the head. "No worries, you'll find some guy that'll get bewitched by your looks." She tapped her chin. "Maybe I can get Leo to dance with me . . ."

Virgo shrugged. "Do whatever you want."

Libra looked scandalized. "No, Aquarius, do not dance with Leo!"

"Why, do you have a crush on him?" Gemini asked, sitting up straighter on Libra's bed.

Libra stared at her in disbelief. "Excuse me?"

Pisces widened her eyes. "No way -- Libra has a crush?"

"I don't," she protested. "I just don't want Leo dancing with Aqua."

Aries scooped her hair up into a ponytail and looked at herself in the mirror, biting her lip, then let it loose and turned to Virgo. "Can you do my hair for me?"

Virgo laughed. "Of course."

Taurus POV

Taurus POV

I wrapped my arms around my middle uncomfortably, thinking about the suit that was laid across my bed back in my room. The dance was in three hours, and I knew that everyone was really nervous except for the seniors in our group -- they'd all been to prom before, so they knew what it was gonna be like.

"Oof!" I bumped into someone and rubbed my forehead, apologizing. "Sorry!"

"No, it's fine," the boy said, and I realized that it was Archer. He looked pissed off. "Have you seen Selaine?"

"Umm . . . the princess?" I asked, racking my brain. I hadn't seen her today at all -- only last last night when she'd planted something in the ground. "No, sorry."