Chapter 64 - Questions

*time skip*

Nobody POV

"Scorpio, talk to me."

Scorpio's bedroom door stubbornly remained unopened. Aquarius frowned and rapped her wrist against the surface twice. "Scorp? Come on -- we used to be best buddies, but now we're not. I wish you would tell me WHYYYYYYY --"

She paused. Scorpio still wasn't answering. "Come on, I know you know what happened to Libra. You haven't come out of your room in a while -- seriously, are you invisible or something --?"

The door flew open. Scorpio glared at her, bags under his eyes and his hair all messy. "What?"

A small grin appeared on Aquarius's face. "Hey, there you are. Come out of your room. I don't care if you're hiding a girl in there, you'll have to leave her behind."

Scorpio narrowed his eyes. "Why should I?"

Aquarius blew out a low, exasperated breath. "Because, Scorp. You're the only one that knows what happened to Libra and you aren't telling us -- and it's affected you."

"Clearly, if you care enough to come check on me," Scorpio deadpanned.

Aquarius waved it off. "Dude, don't be like that." She gave him the side eye. "It's been three days. I know you have your secret food stash in there but I don't think that cotton candy and chocolate cake is enough to sustain someone for that long."

Scorpio raised an eyebrow. "How do you know that I only have cotton candy and chocolate cake?"

"Because I can see them behind you."

Scorpio turned to look back at the cake boxes littered on his bed, then turned to Aquarius, a frown on his face. "Go away."

She shook her head. "Look, Libra's been missing and everyone's out of their minds in worry. I don't know why you're keeping it from us but can you not?"

Scorpio narrowed his eyes again and shut the door in Aquarius's face.

Pisces frowned as she heard Aquarius sigh and checked her phone. Aquarius's footsteps went past her secret cupboard as she pulled up a certain contact. 

Pisces: can u meet me in the gardens?

Untitled Contact is typing . . .

Untitled Contact: sure

Pisces pushed open the cupboard door and peeked to Scorpio's door, biting her lip. "It's for the best," she murmured to herself, her eye still on the door as if she were willing it to open.

Pisces crawled out of the cupboard with sigh and a few minutes later, she was running down to the gardens, exhaling in relief when she saw someone.

"Hey -- thanks for meeting me," she said, coming to a stop beside one of the garden hedges.

Caleb looked up from his phone and gave Pisces a smile. "No problem."

"