Chapter 57 - Reaction

*time skip*

Nobody POV

"I don't know, seems like marble," Libra said, crouching down to sketch a finger across the floor.

Cancer swatted her hand away. "Don't do that, think of the germs."

"Since when are you a germophobe?" she scoffed, getting up.

Pisces tilted her head at the ground. "It always looks like marble until you realize that it's some other material."

"What, then?"

"I don't know -- not marble?"

Aries sighed, looking around at the giant center. People were walking through it, paying them no mind, while the twelve of them lounged in an area with couches. "This is boring. I could've won five rounds of Mario Kart right now."

Capricorn laughed, his arm settled around her waist comfortably. "We haven't even been here that long."

"Still." Aquarius checked her phone. "When is Em going to send someone to take us to the meeting place? It's no use telling us to come down to this center and just make us stay here for two hours."

"It's been fifteen minutes," Taurus reminded her.

Aries let out an exaggerated sigh, putting her chin on Capricorn's shoulder. "When are we going to get out of here? Everybody is bored."

"Not everybody," he reminded her, kissing her forehead affectionately. She blushed and Libra smirked.

"At least I've gotten one done," she whispered to Gemini while watching Aries tug on the hem of Capricorn's shirt, reminding him of the time she and Sagittarius got put in the hospital because they were skateboarding too fast. He laughed and pointed something out to her with an amused smile, holding her closer, and she rolled her eyes playfully.

Gemini nodded. "Nothing could ruin the peace I feel right now. Except --"

"Oh shit," Leo whispered.

Virgo looked up from her phone. "What?"

Taurus paled as he followed Leo's gaze and tugged on Aries's arm. "Aries Aries Aries --"

"What?" Aries looked over and cursed under her breath. Capricorn pursed his lips as he saw.

"Hey, Drake," Sagittarius greeted, undisturbed.

Scorpio folded his arms and put on a poker face as Drake shifted and said, "Since I have a few errands I need to run around the area that Em wants you guys in, she sent me to pick you up." He paused. "She said I'm not allowed to talk, though."

Virgo shrugged. "Honestly, we don't care if you do or not. Where are we going?"

Drake gestured with his tablet. "Umm . . . follow me, I guess."

Libra narrowed her eyes and stalked up to him, putting on a bright smile. "Drake! How are you?"

"What the hell is she doing?" Aries muttered as he led them out of the center.

Capricorn shrugged, but then Leo called, "Cap! Come over here, can I tell you something?"

He looked over and nodded, then gave Aries a quick kiss. "It's probably about Virgo -- I'll be right back."

"It's fine if you won't," she said with a smirk, peeking past him to glance at Leo. "You know how he is."

Capricorn laughed. "Yeah."

Aries joined Gemini as Capricorn went over to Leo's side, who quickly engaged him into an animated conversation.

"You having a nice time with Cap?" Gemini asked playfully, nudging her.