Chapter 51 - Under the Moon

*long time skip*

Nobody POV

Capricorn looked around, a smile on his face. "It looks the same."

Aries rolled her eyes playfully. "Duh, Cap."

Gemini narrowed her eyes as Capricorn smirked, leaning against the wall. "Yeah, I just expected it to be a lot cleaner."

Virgo appeared beside him and smacked him on the head. "You can thank me for that. Also I'm your senior now."

He looked at her incredulously, rubbing his head. "What -- how?"

Gemini joined Aries as the two began to playfully banter. "Howsit feel?" she asked quietly. "Cap being back, I mean."

Aries smiled. "He's only been back for an hour, but I can feel everyone going back to normal."

Gemini sighed and nudged her. "I'm not talking about everyone else. I'm talking about you."

Aries froze and looked at her best friend. "Umm -- I'm fine, Gem, especially with him back. You know that."

Gemini frowned. "I am the best out of all of us twelve at reading people and I can tell something is wrong."

"Not with me," Aries protested, shaking her head. "I'm completely -- three," she called, answering Capricorn's question.

He blinked. "You guys almost set the kitchen on fire three times?"

Virgo sighed. "It wasn't any of our best moments."

Sagittarius pranced in and clapped a hand on Capricorn's shoulder, who looked bemusedly at him. "Come on, I wanna show you the pillow room."

"What happened to the pillow room?" he asked in a horrified tone.

Sagittarius laughed. "You'll see."

"That doesn't make me feel any better," Capricorn reminded him as Sagittarius dragged him out of the room.

Virgo looked after them with a concerned expression, then turned to Aries and Gemini. "He seems fine . . ."

"He is," Aries was quick to assure. "Don't worry about him, V. "

Gemini shot her a suspicious look as Virgo stretched and said, "Okay. I'll go see if Sagittarius wants to prank Cap or something actually did happen. Judging him, it's probably both."

Aries nodded. "Okay. I wouldn't put it past Sagg."

Virgo nodded in return and headed out of the main room. Aries leaned against the couch and looked down, a small smile curling on her face.

"So, are you happy or not right now?" Gemini demanded. "Because with you it's really confusing."

Aries looked up and glanced at Gemini, her smile sad. "I'm both, Gem."

*time skip*