Chapter 30 - Training

*time skip*

Nobody POV

"Training in Aronix is unlike any other training you've had," Em said, walking back and forth in front of the Zodiacs. They were in a straight line, and every one of them had a different reaction to training.

Aries was biting her lip in an effort to stop smiling. Out of the twelve, she was the most excited, because she was the girl who worked out in her free time back at school. She wasn't exactly the most athletic because she was tied with some others (cough, Leo and Capricorn, cough), but she was ready to tackle the new courses.

Taurus was only an inch shorter than Aries, and although he looked like he was fine, you could see the visible worry in his green eyes. He hated working out or anything physical (unless it was riding a roller coaster) and that wasn't about to change any time soon.

Gemini was the same height as Taurus. She'd crossed her arms and had a "bring-it-on" look that showed she wasn't scared for training.

Cancer was taller than Gemini by four inches, bouncing on the balls of his feet with nervousness. Somehow he'd found one of his old soccer jerseys in the closet, so he was wearing it, because why not? 

Leo was one of the tallest of the Zodiacs, at 6'2. He had his arms folded but you could see the visible tension in him by the way he pursed his lips and fiddled with his jacket.

Virgo was 5'7, so the same height as Aries. She had her poker face on, not revealing any emotion that she might be nervous or not.

Libra was an inch shorter than both Virgo and Aries, and she was tapping her foot impatiently. It was clear she was ready for the training.

Scorpio was 6'1. He had his arms folded and had a mask on, observing everything but showing nothing.

Sagittarius was the same height as him, and was looking around, too. The difference between the two was that Sagittarius actually seemed interested in everything.

Capricorn was the same height as Leo. He also had a mask on like Virgo and Scorpio and like Scorpio, he was looking around. He also had an earbud in his ear that Em hadn't noticed, but that didn't stop him from observing.

Aquarius was the same height as Aries and Virgo. She was looking around with obvious interest, like Sagittarius, but she was also nervous because she was tapping her foot unconsciously.

Pisces was the shortest out of all the Zodiacs: 5'5. She was nervous, shifting uncomfortably, and she looked around as a distraction to what was coming.

"Each of you will be tested in various fields," Em said, coming to a stop in front of them. "The fields that you need to claim the Realm or the fields that you are best at, currently. After you have completed that then you will move on to the field that you are the worst in. I'm not cruel; I won't make you work hard in something you don't need to do, but if you want to, tell me."

She gestured for all of them to follow her and led them out of the room. Scorpio and Aquarius let out a visible sign of relief; it was small. Em led the twelve of them into a large, large, large hallway with walls made of glass. There were extremely giant rooms, six on each side of the hallway, and the hallway's glass walls showed into the rooms.

"Each of these rooms are training areas that have each field programmed," Em said, walking through the hallway. At the end of it was a giant, open center with a control panel in the middle. There were twelve glass boxes around the control panel. "Once you go inside, the room will automatically create the field that you are best in."

They reached the control center and Em turned around to face them. "Each time you go through a field's obstacle course, you get a score. Your goal is to beat your high score, and, if it comes to it, beat the field's high score, set by one of the best in that field. For today, though, just finishs the simulation and create the score."