CHAPTER 12

We finally make it back to Beau's place, and after an incredibly awkward walk up the stairs, I get him in bed. I'm trying to pretend I didn't just have an orgasm a few minutes ago while Beau wears the fact on his face with satisfaction. I want to say something, but I know it would only make things worse. His ego has already grown enough. I don't understand why I can't resist him. It's like when he touches me, I forget everything else in the world, and the only thing I can think of at that moment is what his hands are doing to me. It's so frustrating because it makes me look weak. And I hate that. I need to be strong; I need to resist him.

"Is there anything you want to do?" I ask, standing up straight after getting him settled.

"I would love to change for bed, but I would need your help, if you don't mind."

"I don't; let me get you something to change into." I walk to his closet to get his pajamas.

I come back once I find a set and help him remove his shirt before trying to help him put on his pajama shirt, but he insists on sleeping shirtless; I shouldn't be surprised. I roll my eyes and help him stand so I can take off his pants. As my hands work Beau's belt, I feel his gaze on me. Looking up from his hard, muscular chest, I meet his eyes and can see the lust building in his stare. It's no wonder his mind went there with what I'm doing. A dark thought comes to mind as I slip the leather belt through the buckle and remove it. Ensuring my knuckles brush his already hard length while unzipping his pants, I take my time pulling them down. I make sure my hand touches his skin and almost laugh at his intake of breath. Payback is a bitch; I smirk inwardly to myself. I go to stand, taking my time doing it, but stop once I get to his length. I look up at him as my face hovers there. His hands twitch, itching to grab my head and place my mouth where he wants it. The smile on my face widens as I watch his Adam's apple bob. I may not be able to resist Beau's touch, but he can't make me touch him. Eventually, I stand up fully, but I continue to play my game.

"Do you want me to take off your boxers, too?" I lean up to him and whisper as my hands rest on his waist, before nibbling on his ear as I take my mouth away. Beau is so hard against my stomach that I feel a little bad about what I'm going to do next.

"Yes," he breathes.

"Your wish is my command." I waste no time, quickly pulling down his boxers. I try my best to ignore the thought that crosses my mind as I soon as I see him naked. Cursing my pussy that's starting to get wet as my mind drifts, I remember the times Beau has filled me up. I can practically feel all the orgasms he's given me. I stare at his length and try to decide what to do. A part of me wants to take him right to the brink of coming, but then leave him high and dry right before he does, so he knows to never touch me again. Another part of me wants him to fill me up and give me the kind of orgasm only he can.

Choosing neither, I quickly step away and walk into the bathroom. I go to the sink and splash some water on my face. God, I feel so confused right now. All of this is too much for me. After a little while, I go back into the bedroom. Beau's sitting at the edge of the bed with his phone in his hand, already dressed. Thank God, I was worried I would walk out and his dick would be waiting for me. Unfortunately, this ordeal is far from over. I'm spending the night. There's no way I could leave him alone after what happened the last time. I walk to Beau's closet to find something to sleep in.

It doesn't take me long to find a pair of new boxers and a black t-shirt. I make sure to pick a black one, so it won't be too obvious that I'm not wearing a bra. Beau watches me as I come back into the room and pick up some of the pillows from his bed, taking them over to the couch. There is no way I am sharing a bed with him. Beau would make a move on me even in his injured state. He's proven that plenty tonight.

"Do you think I'll allow you to sleep on the couch?"

"I didn't ask for your permission." I say, looking around the room. "Where can I get a spare blanket?"

"I'm not telling you, because we are both sleeping in this bed." Beau forces himself up and walks towards me. "There is no way you are sleeping on that couch," he says, standing in front of me.

"Watch me," I say, trying to sidestep him. He blocks me, and I glare at him to move, but he ignores it and pushes me onto the bed. I look up at him, shocked by the amount of strength he has in only one hand.

Before I know what's happening, Beau gets on top of me. My eyes widen as I watch his hand move to my waist. His hold is firm, and his legs are like cages on either side of me.

"I swear to God, Delilah. If you don't fucking sleep in this bed, I'll do more than what I did in the car, and I know you're not ready for that."

I look into his eyes and see no hint of a lie in them. Beau would never force himself on me. But then again, who am I to say what he would or wouldn't do? The man broke my heart in the most excruciating way possible. And he's touched me numerous times, even though I've told him not to...but I still don't believe he'd take me against my will.

"I'm sleeping on the couch," I argue, trying to move out of his hold, but his grip only tightens.

"Delilah," he says, releasing a low-throat growl as his eyes darken.

I roll my eyes, accepting I won't win this fight. "Fine. I'll sleep on the bed; you can let me up now."

"Good choice," he says, rolling off me.

"Please don't touch me," I say once he reaches the other side of the bed.

"I won't, mon amour; I don't want to give you any more reason to not want to sleep in a bed with me."

"Thank you." I turn away from him, hoping he sticks to his word. It's hard enough having to sleep in the same bed as him. I can smell him everywhere. The bedsheets, the pillow, the blanket. It's like his arms are wrapped around me. I ignore the feeling of comfort his scent brings me and say a little prayer before I close my eyes. I pray to God that Beau sticks to his word and I'm able to get a good night's sleep. Honestly, I deserve it with all the drama that happened today.

***

Something tickling my legs wakes me up. I wiggle my leg trying to drive it away, and it does for a second, but then it returns. I change my position from lying on my side to my back, hoping that will do the trick. It would be easy to open my eyes and drive this thing away, but I'm too sleepy for that. I had barely gotten any sleep before I had to rush to the hospital last night, so I won't open my eyes unless I feel this thing has legs, which would mean it's an insect. But I think it's the edge of the blanket or something, because it feels soft. It's actually kind of nice. I bend my knees and spread my legs to get comfortable.

This soft thing on my leg begins to move; I ignore it, assuming Beau must be adjusting the blanket, or whatever it is. But then, I feel something touch my waist. My eyebrows pull together as I feel something being slipped down my legs. With my eyes still closed, I start to wonder if I'm dreaming. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm having a dream where Beau is about to give me head, and he's taking off my boxers.

Coolair touches my core at the same moment I feel something wet press against me.My eyes shoot open as I realize that thing is someone's mouth. I lift half ofmy body up, bracing on my elbows, and look down. My eyes widen when I see thatBeau's head is there—at the center of my core. What the hell is he doing?