CHAPTER 13

"Will you get away from me?" I scream, trying to close my legs but only succeeding in locking his head there. "Beau," I say, grabbing his hair and pulling. "Get your mouth away from my pussy." What does he think he's doing?

Beau ignores me and licks. My eyes roll to the back of my head as he uses his tongue to spread me open. Oh my God, not again. Beau uses his left hand to bring my pussy closer to his mouth. I shake my head as his tongue begins to move in and out of me. There is no way I am letting this happen again. I grab more of Beau's hair, but as I'm trying to pull him away, he takes my whole pussy into his mouth and sucks. If I move his head, he pushes it back, so all I'm doing is helping him thrust in and out of me. Oh God, I can't, I can't. This is too much. How much longer can I resist him? Beau is going to be the death of me.

"Beau," I moan, gripping his hair tighter. I know I shouldn't want it, but I do. I shouldn't love the way his mouth feels against me, but I can't help it. My head falls back with my eyes closed as Beau increases the pace. How can such a horrible man give me such pleasure? I don't understand. His hand leaves my waist and travels up my stomach before taking my right breast into his palm. My back arches as his hand squeezes. He massages for a few seconds before pulling my nipple in between his fingers.

"Beau," I moan again as I feel myself getting closer. Beau takes his time with my right breast before moving to my left. He makes sure to give it the same amount of attention. My legs begin to vibrate as I feel my release building. Beau realizes this and works his tongue faster. With a few more thrusts, I cum on Beau's face.

My body goes limp, and I try to calm my breathing. Beau finally takes his head away from my core with a satisfied look on his face.

"Good morning," he says, smiling. He licks his lips as he stands up from the bed. I drop my legs and look at the man who just gave me the second-best orgasm I've had in a long time less than twenty-four hours after he gave me the first. All I can do is stare at him.

"Why?" I rasp out.

"It's my way of saying thank you."

"You gave me an orgasm as a way of saying thank you?" I ask, wide-eyed.

"Yes."

"You are not serious." I pull the covers up to shield my exposed legs.

"If you don't believe I am, then do something amazing like you did by taking care of me yesterday, and you will see how wrong you are."

I continue to stare at him with a shocked expression on my face. Is he being serious? There's no way he'll give me an orgasm every time I do something nice for him. I'm sure he's joking, but all I can do is shake my head at the situation. This man gets more confusing by the minute.

Standing up from the bed with the sheets wrapped around my body, I walk into the bathroom. I clean myself up as best I can and then head downstairs to make breakfast.

My hips move to the music playing in my head while I flip the eggs. I feel someone's eyes on me. Turning around, I'm not surprised Beau is staring at my ass. Since I'm still wearing his boxers, most of my legs are exposed. His eyes are glued to my thighs as I plate his food.

"Could you─" I stop mid-sentence when someone walks into the room. "Jenny," I say, dropping the spatula I'd been holding.

"Jenny?" Beau asks, his brow furrowing. I point behind him at the woman now standing in the kitchen, and he turns. "Mother," he says, shocked.

"Wow, it's surprising to see you here, Lilah." Jenny says. "What's it been, seven years?"

"Yes, seven years. And of course, you are surprised to see me. I'm sure I would no longer exist if you had your way."