Chapter 75 Year 4 - Boot and Burn

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Sorry for the late update. I had to have some me time. I'm reading the Twisted series, y'all. I'm loving all of Ana Huang's men. Just finished reading King of Wrath. 

Bianca's POV

We were finally out of the wretched fireplace with the help of Mr. Weasley's spell. We were all brushing the dust off ourselves. I did feel a bit bad that the Dursley's living room was now covered in white and littered with pieces of brick.

There was a large, beefy man with a bushy mustache in a suit coated in white dust standing in front of us. He looked like he was about to explode in any minute at the mess we'd created. Hiding behind him was a thin woman.

"Hello, Harry!" Mr. Weasley greeted, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the black-haired boy. "Got your trunk ready?"

Harry grinned. It was good to see him again. "It's upstairs."

"We'll get it," Fred immediately said, winking at him.

Fred and George climbed up the stairs. I shook my head. There was something going on with those two.

Ron and I ran to embrace Harry. "Harry!"

Both Harry and I hissed when we touched, and we reached for our scars. We pulled back and laughed. "Hate it when that happens..." Harry uttered.

I agreed, massaging my wrist. "Your hair is long just like the rest!" I noticed.

Some trend they have going on.

"Where's...you know?" Ron whispered, referring to Harry's cousin.

Harry gestured to the kitchen, and our eyes followed his direction. A chubby boy, who resembled his father, jumped into the living room at the sound of Harry's trunk and footsteps coming down the stairs. The way he was constantly clutching his bottoms concerned me.

Mr. Weasley was trying every way to converse with the Dursleys and at the same time, admiring their house. I could see he was eyeing the television, and then, he noticed the boy.

"Ah, this is your cousin, is it, Harry?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Yep, that's Dudley," Harry replied.

Saffron, Harry, Ron, and I took one look at each other and almost burst out laughing. I was slapping all of them by the arms to knock it off.

Fred and George reached the bottom of the stairs, carrying Harry's trunk. The moment their eyes landed on Harry's cousin, they had an evil grin.

"Ah, right, better get cracking then," Mr. Weasley said, pulling out his wand.

As Fred and George passed by me, Fred leaned over and whispered, "I think he fancies you." He gestured to the boy hiding behind his parents.

The boy kept staring directly at me, but I paid no attention to him nor his parents.

"Oh, shut it, you," I muttered, elbowing him.

Mr. Weasley activated the Floo Network in the fireplace. I was hoping the Flame-Freezing charm wouldn't wear off.

Fred was the first to go, but his bag of sweets in brightly colored wrappers spilled out of his pockets.

I recognized those sweets. Ton-Tongue Toffee. It was created by Fred and George. They told me of their dream of opening a joke shop. They've been experimenting in their room all summer. I watched helplessly as they gave some to Saffron. His tongue swelled and stretched maybe about four feet long.