Chapter 24 Rest and Race

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

My body was burning. I opened my eyes and found the sun's rays beaming on me. I automatically squinted at the unfamiliar surroundings. I began to panic.

Where am I? Where's the fight?

My eyes landed on these half-men and half-horse creatures roaming and chatting around.

Centaurs.

"Ah, you're awake!" A voice startled me. "How are you feeling, Bianca?"

I turned with my eyes widening. The panic within me subsided. "Chiron! You're here!" He smiled, coming closer. I sat up, but my entire body felt sore. "I'm doing good, but what happened to me?"

"Well...first, I do want to apologize for that arrow that went through your ice." The memory flashed in my mind like it was just seconds ago. "I didn't know that you were going to freeze him first, but-"

"No, it's my fault, Chiron," I blurted. "He would've died even if I didn't freeze him. I didn't know that you were gonna come anyways so I should've waited a bit more for you."

"Well, I wouldn't want to argue with you anymore, so...are you able to walk on your own now? Soon, the centaurs will take you and the others to Half-Blood Hill."

I nodded. "I think so." Ignoring the soreness, I got off the bed and attempted to walk normally. "Chiron?" I called. "There's something I'm curious about."

"Yes, child?"

"Well, Luke...He said something, something about a prophecy. A prophecy that involved me in it."

I watched his eyes change into worry and concern.

He knows something.

I continued, "If this is true, will you tell me about it?"

"I'm afraid that it should wait. You are not of age to know. Perhaps when you are older, I can tell you. I would need Dumbledore's consent for this matter."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Does he know about this too?"

The centaur didn't respond. "Bianca, I advise you not to seek anything further than this. For now, train." He turned around to leave.

"Why should I wait and train for something I don't know the details of?" I argued.

"Bianca, your scent will increase heavily just like how you figured out how you're a demigod and a witch. With both bloods combined, you're an easy target. Monsters will find you," he explained.

I watched him leave, and I slowly followed after him, accepting the fact that I was just a twelve-year-old girl.

꧁ ──── ∗ ❆ ∗ ──── ꧂

It was dark when we finally arrived at the camp. During the ride by the centaurs, all I could think about was my prophecy and every possibility about myself. I was so lost in my thoughts that Annabeth had to snap me out of it when we reached Long Island. Percy and Annabeth could tell that Chiron wasn't telling me anything and couldn't blame me for the way I was feeling.

The camp had been through a hard two weeks. The arts and crafts cabin had burned to the ground from an attack by a Draco Aionius, which was a huge lizard that when it breathes, it blows stuff up, according to Annabeth. The Big House's rooms were overflowing with the wounded. The kids in the Apollo cabin, who were the best healers, had been working overtime helping them.