Chapter 32 Year 2 - Stop and Save

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

After visiting Hermione, we returned to the Gryffindor common room. Saffron stuck close to me in case I break down and cause a blizzard to storm in, but I knew how to control myself. When we entered the common room, there were a lot of Gryffindors around, whispering among one another.

Fred and George ran up to me. They were still in their Quidditch uniforms, just like Harry and I.

"Hey, we heard about what happened. You okay?" George asked.

I nodded. "I'm fine."

The twins exchanged glances.

"You're lying, aren't you?" Fred accused.

"Yeah, you're not a very good liar, Bianca, just saying," George added.

"I'm fine...I-I just..." I stopped. I didn't know what to say.

Yep, life is great, especially when my best friend has been frozen by a giant snake. Yep, I'm okay.

"Bianca?" Fred called. "Bianca? You alright?"

Saffron shook me. "Bianca."

I focused on Saffron. "Oh, sorry..."

We watched Professor McGonagall walk in through the entrance of the Gryffindor common room with a scroll.

"Could I have your attention please?" Professor McGonagall spoke up. We gave her our undivided attention. "Because of recent events, these new rules will be put into effect immediately." She unraveled her scroll. " 'All students will return to their house common rooms by six o'clock every evening. All students will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. No exceptions,' " she read. "I should tell you this: unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught, it is likely the school will be closed," Professor McGonagall finished.

She exited the common room and left us in disbelief.

My eyes spotted Ginny who was frantically looking around. I tilted my head at her behavior.

Why does she look so suspicious?

Harry pulled Ron, Saffron, and me closer to him.

"We've got to talk to Hagrid, guys," Harry whispered.

"What if it isn't him, Harry?" I argued.

"Then what if it is him, Bianca? If he did set the monster loose last time, he'll know how to get inside the Chamber of Secrets, and that's a start."

I sighed, shaking my head. He couldn't be convinced.

"You heard McGonagall! We're not allowed to leave the tower except for class," Ron reminded.

"It's time to get my dad's old cloak out again," Harry suggested.

"And how are we all supposed to fit in that cloak?" Saffron wondered.

We all tried to come up with solutions.

"I can stay back," I spoke up. "Besides, it's very dangerous for me to be wandering out there." I turned to Saffron. "You should go with them."

"Bianca, I'm not letting you stay here with that monster on the loose in this castle," Saffron objected.

My face softened. "I'm not letting these two go alone." I gestured to Harry and Ron. "Please, go with them. You're a protector. As you protect my life, protect theirs." Saffron hesitantly nodded. "I'll follow Professor McGonagall's rules. Nothing will get to me. I promise."