Chapter 2 Dog and Diagon Alley

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me.

Fred's POV

She fell on me. She was really cold. It felt like I was stuck to an icicle. Stunned, I didn't realize that mum had carried her to the couch. She quickly prepared a hot wet towel and laid it on Bianca's forehead.

"Everyone go play outside and don't come back in until I say so," mum ordered.

"B-but our breakfast!" Ron whined.

Mum whipped her head, and we knew that she was serious. We obeyed and left to go play Quidditch outside.

"That girl is strange," George commented.

"Yeah, especially with that dead-looking flower in her hair," Percy scoffed.

"Stop being mean!" Ginny yelled. "It's her personality."

"It's all your fault, Percy!" Ron blamed. "Couldn't you just keep your mouth shut!"

"But, who is Nico, anyways?" I thought aloud.

We were silent, shaking our heads and shrugging our shoulders at one another.

"Let's just play Quidditch. It's bad talking behind someone's back," Ginny said.

꧁ ──── ∗ ❆ ∗ ──── ꧂

We played Quidditch for about an hour, and mum finally called us back in. Bianca was no longer on the couch but building a snowman in the corner.

"Ginny, she'll be sharing a room with you," mum informed.

George, Percy, Ron, and I stared at Ginny in disbelief. "Good luck," we whispered so quiet that Bianca couldn't hear.

"Stop being mean to her," Ginny scolded. She skipped towards Bianca and plopped next to her.

I watched Bianca's face brighten at the company. The snowman started moving on its own. It was alive.

"Woah!" Ginny exclaimed. "That's amazing! Can you teach me how to do that?!?!"

Bianca laughed. "It's not easy, but I'll try to! Here!"

꧁ ──── ∗ ❆ ∗ ──── ꧂

Ginny and Bianca grew really close. They acted like sisters. Percy left for Hogwarts a long time ago, and it just left George, Ron, Ginny, and me.

We finished breakfast and went outside.

"Let's play Quidditch!" Ron shouted.

Bianca's eyes furrowed. "What's Quidditch?"

I turned to my siblings. "Let's show her, guys. Shall we?"

"We shall," George, Ron, and Ginny energetically responded.

While we played, Bianca made a snow cushion on the ground and watched us. I was in a team with George, while Ron was with Ginny.

"That's not fair! You're stronger than us!" Ron complained after five rounds.

"That's why you get Bianca to play on your team!" George suggested.

"Yeah!" I agreed, turning my head to her. "You understand, Bianca?"

Bianca stood up from her cushion, dusting the snow off of her bottom. "A little."

Ginny climbed off her broomstick to grab Bianca a broom from the broom shed. When my sister returned, she handed Bianca an extra old broom. "It's a bit old and manky, but it'll do. You know how to fly?" Ginny asked. Bianca shook her head. "Well, it's very easy for some people. Hop on and copy me."