Chapter 70 Bereave and Build

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Next chapter will start Goblet of Fire. Next update will probably in mid-December.

TW: Guilt, grief, suicidal ideation

Bianca's POV

While Percy, Annabeth, and Nico headed first towards Camp Half-Blood, Saffron and I were trying to gather everyone to get back to camp somehow. The pegasi flew away. The Party Ponies disappeared.

All the muggles have woken up and are freaking out. Loud sirens were blaring in my ears, and there were vehicles that flashed blue and red zooming passed us.

"How are we going to transport all these kids back there," I groaned, trying to think of a plan. "I know I can fly and control partial wind, but I don't know if I alone can do it for everyone."

"I think you should rest Bianca, especially after...what happened," Saffron advised. "Maybe, some of them could catch a cab."

I slowly nodded, biting my lip as I stared at the entire group. "We're probably gonna have to call the pegasi to come back."

"We can also get some chariots," he added.

"Having trouble over here?" Kirin popped out of nowhere.

Saffron jumped and whipped his head around. "Gah! Where did you come from?"

"Are we really going back to Camp Half-Blood?" Sabrina, who still had bandages secured around her head, wondered.

I nodded. "Yeah, we're just trying to see how we can send everyone back."

"Well," Lou Ellen began as she exchanged glances with her two siblings. "We have a plan."

Saffron perked up. "What is it?"

"Well...we can teleport everyone back," Kirin suggested.

"No," I immediately objected. "You guys have done so much already. You really don't have to."

"But, we insist!" Celeste appeared behind me. "I'm not very familiar with teleporting as them, but this would be a good way for me to practice."

My eyes were already bulging out of my sockets.

This would be their first time?!?

"You can trust, Celeste," Lou Ellen assured, noticing my expression. "Plus, I kinda really wanna go back to camp."

Kirin began to stretch and yawn. "Yeah, I'm really beat up. Just wanna lay in bed."

"I don't know about this guys..." I sighed. "Isn't this your first time trying to teleport a big group?"

Lou Ellen shrugged. "Yeah, but it'd be nice to try it out and challenge ourselves." Her siblings nodded in agreement.

"Plus, with more of us doing this together, it should be pretty easy. Right?" Celeste sought confirmation from her siblings, and they agreed with her.

I looked at the ten-year-old half-blood. "Sabrina, you okay with this?" She bobbed her head in response. I smiled, satisfied with their consent. "You guys are the best."

They waved me off. "We know, we know~" they sang.

"But are you sure you can handle all of them?" I gestured to the happy campers, including those that were injured and crippled.

"Of course, of course, don't you worry, Bianca," Kirin reassured, draping his arm around my shoulders.

I eyed him and his arm. "Hands off."