Chapter 21 Polyphemus and Protect

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

"Wake up!" I heard a voice hiss. "British girl, wake up!" The familiar voice got louder, and I felt someone shaking my entire body.

I groaned at the motion and opened my eyes to see Clarisse wielding her sword. Her clothes and hair were drenched.

What happened?

Clarisse helped me sit up. My body was sore, and I felt sticky everywhere. I observed my surroundings. Green fields and tropical fruit trees are all around us. There was also this strange aura; it was unexplainable. It was as if all the injuries on my body could be healed if I was right by it, and I desired to be in it.

"Where are we?" I breathed as I stood up from the sand.

She shrugged. "Let's go explore, British girl."

"It's Bianca," I corrected, but she ignored me.

Hold on.

I halted, realizing that something was wrong here.

Percy. Annabeth. Tyson. The ship. Where were they?

I spun around, searching for any sign of them. "Where are the others? Where's Percy, Annabeth, and Tyson?" I questioned.

She didn't respond.

"Clarisse," I called. I caught up to her, grabbed her elbow, and spun her around. "Where are they!"

She flung her hands in the air. "I don't know! I don't know where they are!" She screamed. "Once the CSS Birmingham exploded, we escaped. A-and then after an hour or so...I spotted you and your bag floating on the water with this stick thingie that you held onto so tightly."

I looked down at my hand gripping my wand. My hand was white from the amount of pressure I was using. I finally released my tight grip and could feel the cramps and tension in my fingers and hand. I slipped it inside my bag and began to massage my hand.

Clarisse continued, "I thought you were dead, so I swam to you and rescued you onto the lifeboat! You were unconscious for a long time until we reached this island!"

I let out a long breath.

No Percy, Annabeth, or Tyson. And no boat. Just great. We do not know where we are, and we do not know how we're gonna get back to camp. Am I gonna be trapped here with Clarisse for the rest of my life on this island? Great, I get to be stuck with this girl. Oh, Merlin.

I collapsed onto the ground in realization.

No more Weasleys. No more Hogwarts.

"Come on!" Clarisse yelled, hauling me up. "There has to be a way we can get off this stupid island, and I will rip this island apart for any sort of means to leave." She looked at me, and her eyebrows furrowed. "Hold on, a-are those ice?" She asked, reaching out for the frozen teardrop slipping down my cheeks.

I brushed it off before she could even touch it.

Stop crying. Get yourself together.

Clarisse stared at me with curiosity. "How...who are your parents?"

"Khione," I responded. "I am the daughter of Khione."

"I never knew she had a daughter."

Well, now she does.