Chapter 43 Workshop and Wings

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

"Anca!" I heard someone call my name. "Anca!"

Merlin, why does that voice sound so familiar?

"Anca! Wake up!"

My eyes fluttered open, and I found a panicked Nico.

"N-Nico?" I croaked.

Then, I realized that my body was restrained by chains once again.

"Ah! Finally awake!" I heard Minos bellow.

Immediately, I sat up. We both watched Minos and his monster friends approach us.

"You tricked me!" Nico cried.

Minos shrugged. "It's time to go visit our dear friends," he sang. "Get them up!"

The Laistrygonian Giants from earlier seized our chains and lifted us up. The giants pushed us to the front, while Minos commanded us where to go.

"W-where are we going?" Nico questioned.

"You'll find out..."

We halted in front of the doors of an unfamiliar room. We were both trembling with anxiety as we waited for what was going to happen next. Maybe we'll be meeting death today.

The giants pushed the doors open and shoved us inside. My eyes widened when I found Annabeth, Percy, an unfamiliar girl, Mrs. O'Leary, and another robotic-looking person in the room. Their eyes widened back at us.

Minos gazed at the celestial bronze robotic man. "Daedalus, there you are, my old friend."

The man glared at the vampire creature. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Luke sends his compliments. He thought you might like to see your old employer Minos," she spoke.

"This was not part of our agreement," Daedalus said.

"No indeed, but we already have what we want from you, and we have other agreements to honor," the empousa explained. "Minos required something else from us, in order to turn over these two demigods." She ran a finger under Nico's chin, and I almost froze her, but one of the giants squeezed me too tight and made me gasp for air. "He'll be quite useful. And all Minos asked in return was your head, old man."

"Treachery," he gasped.

"Get used to it," she laughed.

"A-are you two okay?" Percy spoke up.

Nico and I turned to him and nodded.

"I-I'm sorry, Percy," Nico apologized, bowing his head, "Minos told me you were in danger. He convinced me to go back into the maze, but...I was tricked." He turned to me. "I'm sorry too, Anca...It's my fault."

I pressed my lips together and shook my head.

At least we're back with the others.

"He tricked all of us." Percy glared at the female vampire. "Where's Luke? Why isn't he here?"

The empousa smiled. "Luke is...busy. He is preparing for the assault. But don't worry. We have more friends on the way. And in the meantime, I think I'll have a wonderful snack!"

Her hands transformed into claws. I started to sense heat arising, and immediately, I panicked and attempted to escape out of the giant's grip. I watched her hair turn into flames, and her legs changed into one donkey leg and one bronze.