Chapter 47 Naiad and Neutral

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Welcome back! It's been a long time, right? I was supposed to update around Christmas, but that failed. Then, I tried to update on New Years, well, that failed as well. And then, I was reminded by a special reader if I would ever update. Honestly, I didn't know that anyone would still read this fanfiction, but I guess people still do, so I'll be doing this for y'all readers, as well as for my entertainment.

Here's an update on my life. If you don't wanna hear it, you can, of course, skip into the reading. Anyways, my classes are difficult this semester. I'm trying to get my grades in my AP classes back up. I've been accepted into 3 universities! Whoop whoop! I'm trying to get into this Nursing program, but I'm having some complications and difficulties with it.

Bianca's POV

I woke up in my bed in Cabin 11. My heart still ached as my eyes grazed the empty beds in the Hermes cabin that once belonged to our former cabin mates. After I washed up and got dressed, I headed to the pavilion to eat breakfast.

On my way, Percy and Annabeth seemed to be running at me with concern across their faces.

"What's the matter, guys?" I wondered, seeing them gasp for air and pant. "Are you guys having a race or something?"

They shook their heads. "We heard what happened last night, Bianca," Annabeth brought up.

Oh...that.

"You okay, Bianca?" Percy asked. "We knew you and Nico were close."

I gave a fake smile. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it, guys." I turned away and continued walking.

Deep down, my heart was aching for him.

꧁ ──── ∗ ❆ ∗ ──── ꧂

Summer was almost ending, and that meant that Saffron and I would have to return to Hogwarts.

Annabeth and I were walking to archery class when we heard some yelling. We shared a look and decided whether we should stay put and listen to the conversation or just continue on our way. However, the voices sounded like Saffron and a female individual.

"Why do you have to go? Just stay here!" The female voice cried.

"I-I can't, Marina. You know I can't," I heard Saffron's voice.

Marina? Who's Marina?

Annabeth and I decided to search for the voices, and we found Saffron and the girl, who helped me in the aftermath of the battle,  in a deep conversation. It seemed like the girl was crying.

"She's a naiad," Annabeth whispered.

I nodded.

"I don't want you to go!" The girl bawled as she threw herself at Saffron, who attempted to console her with his hushes.

"Um, what's going on, Saffron?" Annabeth spoke up while looking at the two.

They turned to us in surprise. However, the girl glared at me with waterfalls streaming down her face. She unlatched herself from Saffron and stomped towards me.

"YOU!" The girl screamed at me.

My eyes widened, and I stepped back away from her. Saffron was trying to prevent her from attacking me by grabbing onto her waist.

"ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! HOW DARE YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!?" She shrilled as she struggled under Saffron's tight grasp.

What? What did I do?