Chapter 46 Labyrinth and Lost

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Sorry about the delay! Pretty busy with school! Expect another update around Thanksgiving!

Bianca's POV

"Come on, B-Bianca, eat some nectar," I heard a familiar voice call to me.

I felt someone's hands pressing on my back. My eyes fluttered open, but I woke up to my surroundings spinning. I could tell who was who, but their faces were blurry. I clutched onto a random arm and shook my head to possibly get rid of my dizziness and blurriness. I looked around and squinted at my surroundings.

"I-Is it over?" I said weakly. "The fight?"

"For now," I heard a camper reply.

I blinked many times to get my vision back to normal. "I can't see your faces well," I spoke up, trying my best not to panic.

"It's the poison," someone stated.

"No, duh," a camper retorted.

I tried getting up, but they pushed me down.

"No, you're too weak," an Apollo kid said. "You should stay down."

"Yeah, you were lucky to be healed from the poison," another camper added. "But...it seems like the effects of the poison are still there."

I turned to the person that I was holding onto. I recognized that it was Saffron. I blinked repeatedly.

"Hey, hey, you alright?" Saffron asked.

I nodded. Gradually, my vision was getting better. It took some minutes for my eyes to adjust.

"Are you able to see now?" An unfamiliar feminine voice spoke up.

I turned to her. I could point out a girl with long, wavy brown hair. She wore a green t-shirt and blue ripped jeans.

"U-uh...sure?" I uttered.

Finally, I regained my vision. I got up with the help of the girl and Saffron. I did get a bit lightheaded, but I brushed it off. I searched the empty grounds for any sign of my friends.

"W-where's Percy, Annabeth, and Nico?" I demanded.

"Um...about that..."

An Apollo kid pointed his finger in a direction. "I saw Percy and Annabeth running towards somewhere with Tyson."

"Yeah, there was something wrong with the Nico kid."

No.

I darted in the direction they said, but Saffron pulled me back. "Bianca! You can't! You are still healing!"

"I don't care, Saffron!" I protested. "I have to see him!"

I threw his hands off me and sped off in search of the others. I did trip and limp here and there, but I was desperate to find them.

"Get some nectar!" I heard Percy's voice.

Oh no.

In the crowd, I found a body on the ground, and Percy's familiar figure knelt down beside the body. I rushed towards them and pushed through the crowd.

"N-Nico!" I called.

I could sense heat somewhere. I finally reached them and knelt down beside a burnt Nico.

No...no...no...please be alive.

There was smoke coming off from his clothes. The grass around him had turned yellow and died.