Chapter 50 Year 3 - Hufflepuffs and Hero

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

So...I actually graduated from high school last Saturday. My speech was terrible. Ugh. *shivers*

Bianca's POV

Ron, Hermione, Saffron, and I finished buying our school supplies, so we decided to stay at the Leaky Cauldron and wait until the rest of the Weasleys were done. Mr. Weasley also told us that Harry was staying at the Leaky Cauldron.

"Do they have Pumpkin Pasties here?" Saffron wondered.

"Wait until the Hogwarts Express, goat boy," I said as I sipped the tea that I ordered.

I began to hear hisses and squeaks. Saffron and I turned to see Ron protectively cradling a screeching Scabbers, while Hermione was restraining an agitated Crookshanks.

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy," Ron threatened.

"He's a cat, Ronald!" Hermione retorted. "What do you expect? It's in his nature."

I shook my head as I drank my tea while watching the scene in front of me.

"A cat!" Ron scoffed."Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair, if you ask me."

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush." I stifled a laugh. Hermione turned to her ginger cat. "It's all right, Crookshanks. You just ignore the mean little boy..."

Ron turned to Saffron and me. "Guys! Back me up!" He pleaded.

We both shook our heads. "Sorry, Ron!" Saffron shouted.

"This is not our problem," I added.

I winced as the scar on my wrist started stinging. It's been a while since it had done that. Usually it would do this whenever Harry was around.

Wait...

Ron grumbled. "Fine..." He looked up, his eyes widening. "Harry!"

We all turned to find the familiar black-haired smiling boy at the stairs, who was also watching the scene unfold.

"Harry!" We called.

Why does my scar sting around him?

We all sat down and conversed about our summer.

"Egypt! What's it like?" Harry asked Ron as he read the newspaper.

On the front page of the Daily Prophet read "GRAND PRIZE WINNER VISITS EGYPT!", which showed the entire Weasley family standing and waving in front of the Great Pyramids.

"Brilliant. It's got loads of old stuff. Mummies. Death masks. Tombs..." Ron looked down at his pet rat. "Even Scabbers enjoyed himself."

"You know, the ancient Egyptians worshipped cats," Hermione mentioned beside me.

"Uh yeah, along with the dung beetle," Ron retorted. He turned back to Harry. "I also got a new wand."

"Not flashing that clipping about again, are you, Ron?" Fred spoke up.

We turned to see the Weasleys entering inside the Leaky Cauldron. Fred snatched the parchment that was in front of Ron and Harry.

"I haven't shown anyone!" Ron exclaimed.

"No, not a soul," George said. "Not unless you count Tom."

"The day maid," Fred added.

"The night maid," George continued.