Chapter 31 Year 2 - Potion and Petrified

Disclaimer - I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, except for my OC. J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan do, not me. (Imagine Harry Potter was in the same time period as Percy Jackson).

Bianca's POV

I didn't know how far I walked. I wanted to calm down before ice cubes start to fall from my eyes. Or perhaps a blizzard occurs. Or maybe a gigantic polar bear appears.

Maybe I should go search for Annabeth myself-

"Oompfh!" I was knocked back to the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry...are you okay?" I heard an unfamiliar voice.

I opened my eyes and found a boy with brown hair and grey eyes above me. I noticed the Hufflepuff tie and the badger on his robes.

"I-I..."

"My apologies...I'm so sorry for bumping into you! You're crying! L-let me help you up." He easily lifted me off the ground and checked for any injuries.

I stepped back. "Um, it's fine. I'm alright. I'm sorry for bumping into you too," I apologized, wiping anything from my face. I was scared he was gonna see something out of the norm.

He smiled. "I'm Cedric." He extended out his hand. "Cedric Diggory. Fourth year in Hufflepuff."

I shook his hand. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Bianca Mist. Gryffindor."

"I know. You play as Chaser for Gryffindor."

How did he-

"I'm Hufflepuff's Seeker."

Oh.

I realized that I was still shaking his hand, so I immediately pulled my hand away, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Your hands are quite cold," he noticed.

I let out a nervous chuckle. "Yes..."

"Bianca!" I heard a familiar voice call my name.

Our heads turned and saw Hermione running towards us.

She finally reached me. "A-are you okay?" She panted.

I nodded. "I'm alright."

Hermione noticed Cedric was still here. "Oh...um...well, hello."

He flashed a smile. "Hi."

She gave an awkward smile. She locked her arm with my arm and pulled me. "Well, um...nice to meet you. I'm Hermione Granger. We'll be going now."

Then, Hermione hauled me away.

"Bianca!" She squealed. "Do you have any idea who you're talking to?"

"Um...you can stop dragging me now, Hermione," I said.

Hermione looked down at our arms. "Oh...yeah. Sorry." She released me.

We walked up the moving stairs and headed to the common room.

"Um...Cedric Diggory?" I finally responded to her question. "Hufflepuff's Seeker?"

"Not just Cedric Diggory, Bianca! Most girls fancy him!" She exclaimed.

I raised my eyebrows at her. "So including you?"

Hermione blushed. "Hey! That's not what I asked. Anyways, did you cause any...you know, did anything happen around him?"

We reached the singing Fat Lady Portrait.

"Pig Snout," we both told the password to the Fat Lady.

"Wait, hold on, I can break this glass." She took in a deep breath before opening her mouth. "Ahhhhhhh~"